cp[mike] : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greencb7inkc

So you driving it yet mike, or is it still in project mode?
    well as of last weekend, my 4door is officially gone, my brother took it out to PA with him. he bought the car from me sometime last year but ive been driving it through the winter, fixing it up for him. now hes got a job and an assigned parking space at school so now the car is his. so that means im down to just my coupe... its all i have to drive now. i still have my OTHER 93 ex sedan, but it needs a lot of work... once i get that sold, im buying a truck which will be my DD, which will allow me to have downtime to work on the coupe again.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I see.

Hence the sig change.

I cant believe you still have plans for that thing. Any hints?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
        I see.

Hence the sig change.

I cant believe you still have plans for that thing. Any hints?
        I think soon his sig will have to be changed to "Im gonna be faster than ChrisIsIced!" lol jk

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
          well as of last weekend, my 4door is officially gone, my brother took it out to PA with him. he bought the car from me sometime last year but ive been driving it through the winter, fixing it up for him. now hes got a job and an assigned parking space at school so now the car is his. so that means im down to just my coupe... its all i have to drive now. i still have my OTHER 93 ex sedan, but it needs a lot of work... once i get that sold, im buying a truck which will be my DD, which will allow me to have downtime to work on the coupe again.
          Honestly Mike, what's left to do?
          ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr
            Honestly Mike, what's left to do?
            he said once that interior was next, then the exterior.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

....im buying a truck which will be my DD, which will allow me to have downtime to work on the coupe again.
              HELL YEAH! After driving my family's spare F150 for the past month since my sedan went down, I could really see myself in a truck for the first time!

I want a mid to late 90's (Fourth Gen) Chevy K.

Coupe look spectacular. Hope it runs as good as it looks.

Comment

oh my god i just barely started with this coupe... going to redo the entire interior, rewire and hook up all of the electronics, redo every body panel and repaint the exterior. then ill be satisfied, at least for a little while. then im going to want to go faster and do something even crazier

its not running tip-top right now, got a couple CELs but nothing keeping me from driving it. my distributor pickup coils are going bad. its running rich and im getting bad mileage, but ill fix that soon. going to completely rewire the ignition system from scratch, and do the "distributor wire tuck"

as for my other old sedan, all i need to do is get it back running on the road, paint the exterior, put the interior back together, and sell the sucker.

keith: yeah man with all these projects and jobs i do all the time and for other people, a truck is going to come in so handy... past couple years ive been using my CB to transport things like my engine hoist and tires and all that crap... its going to be awesome having a 4x4 vehicle with a wide open bed to throw stuff on. engines, couches, everything. my plan is to pick up a 92-94 toyota pickup, 4x4 4cyl, extended cab. then ill lower it a tiny bit, get beefy tires, and paint it satin black i like the look of the older american trucks, but i can never imagine owning one... if not a toyota maybe a nissan or mazda, but i dont like those as much either.
                Last edited by cp[mike]; 05-15-2008, 11:28 PM.

Current cars:

Comment

yeah man with all these projects and jobs i do for other people, a truck is going to come in so handy... past couple years ive been using my CB to transport things like my engine hoist and tires and all that crap... its going to be awesome having a 4x4 vehicle with a wide open bed to throw stuff on. engines, couches, everything. my plan is to pick up a 92-94 toyota pickup, 4x4 4cyl, extended cab. then ill lower it a tiny bit, get beefy tires, and paint it satin black i like the look of the older american trucks, but i can never imagine owning one... if not a toyota maybe a nissan or mazda, but i dont like those as much either.
                  Right on, man.

I wouldn't mind investing in a nice car trailer w/ wynch. Not only for my own use, but to also tow for others for a slight service charge.

I dig those 'YOTA's though.

Comment

[QUOTE='cp[mike]']oh my god i just barely started with this coupe...QUOTE]

that's what i like to hear!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

ever since the tune my distributor was on its way out, so last night i pulled everything apart and completely rewired my ignition system, this time actually taking the time to tuck/wrap/tape everything. i did a distributor wire tuck as well, and got all my MSD stuff hooked back up.

ill post pictures later, after i finish epoxying over the leftover holes.

Current cars:

Comment

didnt get a chance to epoxy up the original hole but i will do that sometime later.

Last edited by cp[mike]; 06-13-2011, 12:58 PM.

Current cars:

Comment

Super nice CB7 man.
                          Raceline USA

Comment

Nice engine shots mike...but what are you upto with the distributer..
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                              Nice engine shots mike...but what are you upto with the distributer..
                              i tucked the distributor wiring so now the plug comes out of the back lower corner, instead of the top front. my pickup coils were going bad (oldddd) so while i was replacing them, i figured i might as well hide the wiring while it was out.

you can see the square hole on top of the distributor in this picture. im going to fill that hole with epoxy.

Last edited by cp[mike]; 06-13-2011, 12:58 PM.

Current cars:

Comment

y0 CT Meet!

Comment