cp[mike] : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy
    try running the separate maps? vids you ho.
    and PIKTORZZZZ please

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Hey, mike, did you ever get a SS clutch fluid line? i remember you talking about getting one, but i dont remember if you did and the SRI is covering it. If you did, can you tell me from where you got it? I need a new one, and might as well get better than stock

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

how is everything moving along, mike?
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!! i know it hasnt been long, is everything staying together?

-sean
          Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
          Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

first to answer the above, no i stuck with the stock clutch line... i bought a line for a 92-01 lude and the flare fitting was the wrong size.

as far as an update on the car, i put it back on my insurance today and tomorrow morning im putting the plates on it. then friday comes the alignment, and a windshield whenever feasible after that. THEN ill be driving it. it hasnt moved at all yet!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Does that mean upcoming video =D.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

ha i put insurance on mine yesterday too

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

Mike im coming up to visit you guys when you get everything straightened out and taken care of!

Comment

mike it runs, im happy for you. ur camber and toe is way the fuck off. haha. smoking and screeching tires are not part of driving normal. haha good shit finally. and i heard vtec

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                      mike it runs, im happy for you. ur camber and toe is way the fuck off. haha. smoking and screeching tires are not part of driving normal. haha good shit finally. and i heard vtec
                      yeahhhhhh, thanks for following me back and forth. i couldnt see out my windshield afterward because i had no wipers!!!

i got the plates transferred back onto the car today. i also pulled all the rotors off to de-rust them (surface rust from rain drops) and it took only like 15 minutes, 2 bolts per wheel and they fell off (<3 ROH) i painted the center drums silver, the part of the rotors that arent touched by the pads. (no pictures of this). the alignment is all wayyy off... which isnt surprising because i didnt pay any attention to alignment when i put the stuff together im bringing it straight to larry^ tomorrow to straighten it all out

the clutch and brakes feel good. and from what i can tell it pulls like it should, but i didnt take it up much past 5. the intake whistle it used to make is even more pronounced now, which is cool by the time i got it back home, at idle the tach needle was jumping erratically between 0 and 2k and it stalled on me twice. its an ignition problem without a doubt and i wonder if its because the msd was wet i might take it off tomorrow and silicone over any possible holes...

Last edited by cp[mike]; 06-04-2014, 11:56 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

YAY PICTORZ!!!! shess lookin mighty fine mike

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                        1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread
                        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

The forum's beloved white coupe arises lol.

Good to hear everything is coming together nicely.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

new pics of my sooo fucked up alignment

heres pics that mike took of his car today at my job. its was sooo bad/fucked that i could only do the rear camber and rear toe. so now the car is left over nite for me to finish it tomorrow. vtec cracking here i come. joking. enjoy

the under carriage

Comment

Damn at least everything underneath looks clean...Damn I want an OEM Downpipe for now

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

the alignment part

this pic right here of me doing is camber adjustment. well let me tell u FUCK THIS CAMBER KIT, Its not like a civic thats very easy to get too. it took me about 10 mins for each side. no room for a 1 1/16 or 1 1/4 wrench. screw that shit. -3.9 negative camber in the rear isnt no fun with a hug wrench

before mounting heads

me mounting the heads
                                Last edited by oneoffaccord; 09-07-2007, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X