No announcement yet.

DeathFromAbove : 1990 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep up the good work, I like it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by 92DXProject
      minus the auto seatbelts that's the perfect CB7 platform to start with....good job! rare find...
      We didn't have auto seat bealt in Canada
      But damn with the harsh winter we have here the car is in excellent shape. Good luck with future plans
      U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

Nice blacked out headlights they look really good

Thats my next thing i wanna do on mine
        :

Comment

Bro thats a nice car, and I can see how that lubricant would fight underhood rust! But clean it up and give it a light coat of rust protection, very very clean car. The only thing that strikes me is the lower lips painted on the front and rear bumper, those do not come from the factory like that, so either you DIY'ed it or it isn't original (off the production line).

Drop, wheels, H22, would definitely set it off!
          '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
          -'93 BRP LX 4AT
          -'92 AGP LX 5MT
          -'93 AGP EX 4AT
          10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

looking really good, nice and clean... love the tails and i love to hear youre painting the mouldings and lips! keep up the good work and keep posting pics as you progress...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
              "I had been rummaging the site for a while, so you'll notice i've already got some of the DIY's done, such as my headlights which i did last week, and the all read tails, which I did in the middle of this week, and the work in progress of painting my mouldings, so far the front lip and rear bumper lips are painted, the rear needs more coats, but it looks good enough to put online, so here it is!"

to quote myself, yeah, i painted the lips for those who mentioned it not being stock and thinking the car was repainted.

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
              "it's never been repainted. and it's not oil leaks it's rust proofing and 15 years of grime. i don't mind it dirty anyway. and in case anyone notices that the trunk and taillight are misalligned on the driver side, it was like that from the factory. but i know for a fact that everything is all original."
              and that's for the trunk lid bumper gap. i've see pictures of the car from back in the day, it's always been like that. and by boss was the original owner and i've been friends with him for a long time and know the history of the car and how meticulously he took care of it......while still having fun killing it going 200km/h against a 540i for a half hour on the way to toronto...

he got it stock with the fogs so i didn't put those either, and i think he changed the bumper turn signals to something whiter. for an added touch, he also swapped the original sunguards for ones from a newer cb like 93, cause those ones had mirrors....deluxe yo! cause i called him one day when i noticed they had warnings on them about dual side airbags.....and was like "umm.....i don't have airbags in this car?"

Comment

hey really clean car
                and i see you are from montreal!

not too many of us on here,

legacyaccord is also and it would be cool to have a meet sometime in the summer.

anyways keep rocking the sick cb7.

james

Comment

yeah a meet up would be cool indeed. your car looks familiar actually, with the mags...i may have see you around. i'm actually in laval, but same thing, i spend a lot of time in st laurent, ndg and downtown.

Comment

BUMP, New Pics. I had a totally non-responsible accident a month ago (woman driver, need I say more.) Well I got the car back, and the hood, fenders, bumper, grille and all lights are new, as well as radiator and condenser. Runs better than ever. I also took the liberty of getting myself some ITR rims and new Kuhmos, and KYB's for the rear and lower it more in the back. Cold air intake didn't come in yet. I don't have my fogs on because one got damaged, so I am waiting to get a pair from Clarksterdotcom and then put both back. Really awesome paintjob the shop did.

Comment

Very clean, I like.

Comment

the accident sucks ass
                        but the car is still a beauty

Comment

i miss my CB7...

i am about to buy one this winter tho
                          hey........they did it why can't i do it?

Comment

in terms of looks it's actually better than it ever was. i had some small chips in the paint on the front of the hood, and frontof the bumper from a lot of highway use. so that is all brand new and really nice. also i had saw that my original radiator was starting to crumble away anyway and would have needed a new one very soon. so it wasn't all bad. although the pulley wheel on the ac compressor is spinning crooked, it wobbles slightly, so they're gonna fix that still....it causes a brief squeeling noise when i start the car up, but goes away after a few revs and then it's gone. and my front wheel alignment has to be redone. there had been a bunch of steering fluid that leaked out and the level was low, and i think it needs to be rebled and then realigned. cause it was slightly off from the day i got it back. minor tweaks. but it doesn't perform any worse.

Comment

That car is so rice stevie and you know it

Looking very hot with the wheels m8.SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM IT!
                              Wen you get the h22...well have to have to race..depending if i keep my current project...

enyhow sweet car.

cheers duder.

Comment

yes we shall race.....rice VS sauerkraut! as you have said, on the bright side, me losing my licence for 3 months starting sept 6.....*sigh*......will give me some more time and money to get a few more things done. gotta put my sway bars back on actually, put the rear KYB's cause i do actually still have oem monroe replacements and fix the back part of my exhaust.

and please someone sell me their oem fogs! one of mine got smashed in the crash and the garage couldn't find a replacement. so sell me your pair. unless you don't mind selling just a left one...unlikely. I BUY NOW.

Comment

Working...
                                X