Clear All

Cool build man
    I like that grill

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
    BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
    Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
    CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

IM likeing the turbo setup nice work....
      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Thanks guys, as far as the timing belt I got the one for an h23. But to be honest I won't be running another gates belt. Since I was last on here I got my three inch exhaust with a magnaflow muffler. It sounds really good and has a deep sound to it. I also replaced all the bushings in the rear with prothane bushings, and put a set of neuspeed springs on. But here is the downer, I went to have my car tuned for fourteen pounds and the ringlands gave out on me. So now I'm back to rebuilding my motor. But this time I'm gonna do it right. I'll get some pic's of the build on here soon.

Where there's a will, there's a way

Comment

So here is the update, I got the pistons and rods in from bisimoto. I can't believe how big of a difference there was, it makes me regret not getting them sooner. So I took them in yesterday to the machine shop, and then took my tranny to a transmission shop so they can rebuild it and install the lsd for it. I will get more pic's as stuff starts to come together.

Comment

So I got the lsd for my tranny along with the carbon synchros, and they are installed and ready to go. I got the mock up engine in, so I can fabricate all my intercooler piping and exhaust. Here are some pictures of what I have so far. I made a custom bracket for the ram horn manifold, I think it will work good. Now it's time to install the intercooler piping and then test it.

Comment

gotta love it when things start coming together. nice build bro, i bet that thing pulls like crazy with the new setup.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Thanks bro, I hope it does what i want it to . Right now i'm still waiting on the machine shop to get done with it. But I will get pics up as soon as I get some more progress done.

Comment

Car looking mighty fine

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

So I finally got the block back from the machine shop and got it dropped into the car. Now I have a few things to button up and I will be ready to fire it up, it should be running tonight.

Comment

Very pretty, why no windage tray?

Comment

Damn, why didn't you drive this to Boise to get the suspension?
                        Originally posted by Mishakol129
                        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

looking good. Did you install the LSD yet? I am in love with my quaife LSD. grips are on point.

Comment

So here's the update. My dad died and I had a lot of things to deal with so the build got put on hold. I am back into the swing of things and going to finish it. I do have a windage tray, and yes I did get the LSD installed. Which I haven't been able to step on it, so I don't know how good it works yet. But for driving it like a normal person I can definitely tell that its there. I have the motor all broke in now, and waiting for my tuner to find time so we can get it dyno tuned. I picked up a 90 ex coupe that this motor will be going into, and will use that as my track car. As for this car, it will be converted back to my daily driver. I picked up a H22A that I will be swapping into it, and I'm going to keep it some what stock. I'll get some picks up soon of the H22, and will get another mrt going for the coupe.

Comment

I have to sympathize, I lost my grandpa and it feels so weird.

Well just wondering how the turbo is holding up on your build how many miles so far?

Comment

So here are some updated pictures of my car. I got the H22 Built and put in my car, and is now broke in. I'm running the M2J5 tranny with it and I really like the combo. So as I was tearing it down to build it, I found out that it was the type-s H22 or at least a clone. I know that the cams where type-s for sure, and the pistons looked to be the type-s also. They had a higher dome compared to the regular H22.
                                So I picked this engine up for $150 and it came with a set of headers, full port and polished head, the head was completely rebuilt, new water pump, new timing components, manual tension swap for the timing belt, exedy clutch, f1 lightweight flywheel, complete intake manifold with injectors, and a dizzy. The guy had it sitting in a shop and got rid of his car a few years ago, and decided that he was going to sell it. So he posted it on craigslist under the clothing section, so nobody ever seen it. So by the time I had called him about he just wanted it gone, so I asked him what his lowest price would be. He said $150 if you come get it in the next couple days, so I went and grabbed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X