No announcement yet.

91H22ACB7 : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I know that feeling. All the weird noises or small problems. Good thing you caught the subframe thing. I had that happen with a GTI at work, probably from a previous owner. It's cool to see you fixing up the car, I remember what it used to look like when Flatline had it and it needed a little TLC.

Comment

I keep hearing that haha. I do appreciate it man.

The car still needs alot and is no way pretty in my eyes, new core support, wheels (soon hopefully) a straight pass. fender and the pass door painted and ill be getting there. Im debating on leaving the white wagon bumper, everyone refers to my car as the swapped cb with the white bumper haha

Oh and i let the cb stretch her legs abit. With these short tires 7k rpm in 4th is 106~
      I love it.
      Last edited by 91H22ACB7; 10-22-2012, 08:06 PM.
      1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
      1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
      Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

It's definitely headed in the right direction though. What tranny do you have? F22?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
          It's definitely headed in the right direction though. What tranny do you have? F22?
          Oh no way, f22 trans were talking about 140+ in 4th. That was insane.
          1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

Good lord. I didn't know the gearing was that long.

Comment

That was when i was running 205/55/15s. Keep in mind the h22s redline is quite abit higher then an f22. But it IS really long.
              Last edited by 91H22ACB7; 12-30-2012, 02:00 PM.

My Workout Log

Comment

I know the redline is higher, but I didn't think it'd have that much of a difference speed wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                  I know the redline is higher, but I didn't think it'd have that much of a difference speed wise.
                  It was such a nice upgrade.

Started thinking I may upgrade the brakes when I get the new wheels.

Wagon upgrade with legend calipers. It would be nice to go ROH.

Does anyone have any personal experience with the zinc coated rotors? Does it really hold up and prevent the rust?

My Workout Log

Comment

I hear ya there, braking characteristics aren't the greatest for our cars.

I know the black zinc oxide ones hold up pretty well to the rust, can't say for the gold looking zinc rotors, although the lug studs that I've worked with have the gold zing plating and they have zero rust. That's saying a lot for lug studs.

Comment

Nice wheels man. good lookin mrt

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                      BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                      Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                      CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Saw your CB7 earlier. I was at the Shell on Gunn hwy and Anderson Rd(in Tampa).
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Oh yeah? I work at that Walgreens right there.

On another note...

Dyno'd the car today.

3" Intake tube with a Blox velocity stack
                          Horribly busted Megan header, bottom is badly dented in.
                          Gutted cat
                          Greddy SP2 exhaust
                          Intake butterflies removed
                          phearable.net basemap

Am I happy? Yes Maam!
                          Last edited by 91H22ACB7; 12-30-2012, 02:07 AM.

My Workout Log

Comment

200 to the wheels is pretty respectable.

Comment

Come on out and get dyno'd guys. Any car, starts at 2pm.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196684

Ordering some pipe for my header this weekend. Woo, exciting right? :P

*edit* Looks like the meet is canceled. Just got word the dyno is having issues. Maybe next time?
                              Last edited by 91H22ACB7; 01-12-2013, 10:03 AM.

My Workout Log

Comment

#dat5lug

My Workout Log

Comment

Working...
                                X