Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i.c. : 1991 Accord LX

UPDATE 10/16/06 ROCKIN THE SINGLE CAM, more pics on page 3

*the oldest pic i still have... it was uber clean at first... then it all went downhill

some of ya'll might know me from at (or 3geez?) i used to own a 89 dx sedan... so i kinda moved up a bit... heres my ride

how many car parts can you find in that last picture :P
    Last edited by g-wagon; 10-16-2006, 08:56 PM.

SOLD!

finally got yourself a wagon, ey? looking good, its cool to have you in our community now.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

*found 'em!

this is what 247k looks like

yea... it's that clean

this is a ONE owner car... and the guy keep it maintained regualry.. it does have high miles but it did go 70 miles a day (sooo highway miles... on a very gentle highway ) there are a couple of minor things but over all it is awsome! and thanks for the warm welcome mike.... for those who know me should no i've wanted a 4th gen FOREVER... especially a wagon... cause there pimp

SOLD!

Comment

welcome to the CB7 world! wagon looks clean!

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Very nice start there. I'm sure you have big plans for it. The wagons got all the best parts when it came to CBs. The best brakes, the A6, the 140 speedo, the rear seat with headrests. But looking good. I'd try and find a lip for that and them maybe lower it a little.

Which way you planning on going? Tuned or show? I don't think I've ever seen a wagon done up for anything other than show so it would be cool to see one with a ton of performance mods.

Comment

for right now i'm hoping

18s
            lip
            drop
            system... leave it liek that till i go to wyotech... i would like to h22 it... but also rebuild the f series and turbo it is also an option... or turbo h22 (since i love turbos!!!!)

SOLD!

Comment

thats in spectacular shape...

nice find. if u dont mid me askin, watd it run ya?

Comment

Originally posted by accordzoom
                thats in spectacular shape...

nice find. if u dont mid me askin, watd it run ya?
                1500..... i know it has alot of miles... but it's been babied soo much... the guy was like.. it leaks a little bit of oil... and it's been 2 days and not a drop the people i got it from were awsome... when they called back they were like.. we want you to drive it.. adn they even cleaned it out when we came over... best car transaction i've ever had

SOLD!

Comment

i saw your wagon on AT and again - nice buy. The engine bay looks very clean for that many miles. I'm actually going for more of an tuned look than show. For the exterior i just want nice set of wheels and maybe a lip kit. have fun with it and keep us posted!
                  The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                  Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                  Check out my JDM F22B swap
                  Watch my CB7 video

Comment

i love the way it drives... doesnt' even feel like a wagon till you look at your rearview mirror.... (but then again i've been driving a full size f-150 for the past 4 months so this thing still feels tiny)

SOLD!

Comment

Good lookin wagon
                      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

I LOVE the wagon, now mod that biatch
                        90 ex-r sedan, charcoal, 95 jdm h22, type S cams, Jun cam gears, Skunk2 valve springs, P28 chipped ecu w/ uberdata, cai, exaust, B&M fpr w/ gauge,mugen lip, 17' IWC wrapped with falken rubber, Bilstein hd, coilvers, black Leather, red/clear tails, Autometer gauges. More to come

Comment

Nice wagon, they seem to be pretty rare here in california. I want one for my other half so she can get all my handmedowns when i buy new mods for my CB7 lol.

Comment

Very nice! So clean~
                            1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
                            2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
                            3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
                            4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
                            5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

Wagons are pimp. Your car is in perfect shape. I would love to get a *cough* *cough* 5th gen wagon
                              U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

Working...
                              X