excalibur02 : 1992 Accord LX (3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
    Nice man. I think about selling my car a lot, but it's dudes like you that always make me reconsider. Good shit
    Thats how I do! I just keep on trucking with what I got and what I learned.

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Clean cb! Love the way you have it set up...nice and clean!
    Thanks again! I want her cleaner now!

Comment

A bit of an update.

My interior is in pieces. I am going to Queens tomorrow to meet up with Ant and Alvin.

Im going to swap my blue cloth for tan interior!

Pics posted late tomorrow.

Comment

nooooo, my old LX interior is finally getting passed on...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
          nooooo, my old LX interior is finally getting passed on...
          Yup it lasted like 5 years in that car lol. I had to move on. The blue started getting me tired lol.

Uploading pictures soon of some interior shots and tan pieces.

Comment

Here is what I have so far. I cleaned every little piece and panel. I then conditioned it with vinyl cleaner/conditioner.

Here is the tan carpet, It was dirty so I scrubbed some of the stains off. I had it drying but I had to flip it so the bottom can dry too. I will have to scrub harder on the driver side and pass side area.

Here is my tan leather door panel

Here is the rear driver tan leather door panel

My black Dash, Im still cleaning most of the interior panels so its gutted still.

Here is the Pass side tan leather door panel

Here is the Pass rear side tan leather door panel

The rear pass side door panel has some cuts on the top corner. I have to replace that panel later.

Comments/Opinions??
            Last edited by excalibur02; 11-14-2010, 12:57 AM.

Comment

wow, i'd have painted every plastic trim piece black if I had it all out lol.

good luck on the reconditioning, always liked this shade of blue on a cb.

Comment

Wow those doors panels are mad clean I wish my door panels looked like that they're just maroon cloth panels
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

90-91 Cobalt blue came with Tan interior. Personally, i would have kept the Blue interior.

Juan also told me that you're putting Tan in the Coupe? lol WTF

I would go with Vintage Red (Burgandy) interior on the Coupe

Comment

Damn the beige looks good against that blue man. That was a good move.

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                      wow, i'd have painted every plastic trim piece black if I had it all out lol.

good luck on the reconditioning, always liked this shade of blue on a cb.
                      If I painted it black that would defeat the purpose of switching to tan lol

Thanks everything looks clean I just gotta rewrap my headliner.

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                      Wow those doors panels are mad clean I wish my door panels looked like that they're just maroon cloth panels
                      The door panels were dirty looking before but I cleaned them and conditioned them before I put them on

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                      90-91 Cobalt blue came with Tan interior. Personally, i would have kept the Blue interior.

Juan also told me that you're putting Tan in the Coupe? lol WTF

I would go with Vintage Red (Burgandy) interior on the Coupe
                      I wanted tan in this car ever since coco painted the car mauritius azul, it flows with the car.

The blue interior just looked to plan for me. It started looking faded to me even if I have conditioned it.

Juan got it wrong lol, The coupe will never see tan! I want to finish it with black and little red accents.. like a type R look you know... hence the black dash it has already and the ITR steering wheel.

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                      Damn the beige looks good against that blue man. That was a good move.
                      Thanks man Its always been on my mind to finish the car up with a nice clean interior! Even tho its a daily driver it sets it off.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                        A bit of an update.

My interior is in pieces. I am going to Queens tomorrow to meet up with Ant and Alvin.

Im going to swap my blue cloth for tan interior!

Pics posted late tomorrow.
                        That is the best idea i think you have ever had. I love it. Makes the car look 100000x better.
                        Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Oh what happened? Wifey denied the pressure washer?

And Guess which paper weight I have on my desk today

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
                            That is the best idea i think you have ever had. I love it. Makes the car look 100000x better.
                            Thanks Eric! I know Im gunna love the all Tan leather once its installed.

Originally posted by bruno8747 View Post
                            Oh what happened? Wifey denied the pressure washer?

And Guess which paper weight I have on my desk today

LOL I wanted to wash and scrub the rug as much as I can first to see if I dont have to use the pressure washer. I got most of it out. The driver side of course is still some what stained. If it doesnt come out this weekend I will pressure wash it.

Yo!!! dont be a skunt! lmao.... Let me know after all that thinking your doing to let it go for me!

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                              Yo!!! dont be a skunt!
                              hahahahaha!
                              '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                              -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                              -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                              -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                              10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Your interior is going to look good as hell when its done bro. I like the tan leather on the blue, that looks really good.

I want to swap my dash, but im still a little sketchy about it.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X