a little collection of cb's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a little collection of cb's

the two door is trickedaccord's and the rest of them are mine !!.. the white civic is his wifes and the white accord is my wifes.. and the red civic is mine too.. the wagon and red civic are a work in progress.. so are the rest of them .. but here is a start !!

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Looks great buddy but I think this should be in another the section buddy..perhaps Other Automotive..
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

moved to image gallery

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

where did you put them? I was wondering what happened to the pics. you should have gave some info on your projects too

Cant wait till you get one of them up and running so we can run some more.

Comment

I spy racing stripes(ol school)! with all those projects you'll never be bored

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
            where did you put them? I was wondering what happened to the pics. you should have gave some info on your projects too

Cant wait till you get one of them up and running so we can run some more.

Nah he had them in the Members Ride thread..
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

ohhh ok .... yeah the wagon had dinner with a tree a while back which is why the rear passenger side is so fucked up but it is alot better than it was. now we just have to cut it and weld in a new piece there. It should be getting a F22B and a 5 speed swap (he already has all the parts for the swap as well as a motor still sitting on a pallet in shrink wrap for it lol) the civic was his daily till it threw a rod one night but I found him a B18A for him on another site I am a member of and he bought it now he is waiting for the money to order his parts for it. he is planning a massive build and I hope he gets it how he wants it cause it will be fast if he does.

sorry if i am speaking out of place jacob but you dont watch the site that much lol.

Comment

damn I wish I had that kind of yard. Id have so many cars >__< .

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

ok.. yes i am checking back in.. ok .. wagon is wrecked but slowly coming back together.. it will be my semi show car.. something i can take to shows and also drive it without worrying to much. the civic is going to be the race car per say..

my yard ain't that big but the thing is I am renting right now but planning on buying this place next year.. so once it is mine there will probably be a junkyard of hondas in the back. i did have 3 more cb7s but had to take them to work ( i work at a recycling place .. which is right behind my house ) because they were just for parts so junked the bodies and kept most of the good parts for spares.

money is always the issue around me.. cant seem to have enough to fix anything.. get one thing fix and ten other thing go wrong.. one thing at a time. only if i had about 2 grand then all the projects would be almost completed.. what i really need is a big shop !!!

oh.. sorry about posting in the wrong place..

Originally posted by Devergote
                  A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

dont worry jacob it will come together. Hopefully we will be able to find a nice big 4 bedroom house with 2 car garage and plenty of land so we can move in together and open a home shop on the side. but i tell you what this man can swap a H or F in and out in less than a day. so hit him up if your in the TN area and need some work done to your honda.

Comment

Working...
                    X