my turbo setup f22-t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my turbo setup f22-t

Well its nothing special but i got it all done within a week prior putting parts together bullshitting around

BTW FUCK! ..scroll down please

lower.......

KEEP GOING

ALMOST THERE......

Sweet. Same eBay intercooler I have. It's not very efficient.

P.S. Those pictures are terrible, get better ones. Also, what are the specifications?
    wat

Comment

Good job sparkle, let us know some specs.

p.s....this thread better stay flame free
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by straightedge
        Sweet. Same eBay intercooler I have. It's not very efficient.

P.S. Those pictures are terrible, get better ones. Also, what are the specifications?
        not as efficent as you may want it to be but ill make it work for the power levels that i want i only want apprximately 300whp i can get that from this one so im good. Yeah sure the pictures are terrible but for he price 10 bucks that the walmart digi cam cant go wrong bro. The specs of what you have to be a bit more specific. as for the turbo its a 14b Soon to be t3/t4 adapter plate is already on it way 3inch downpipe 3inch exhaust 3 inch muffler 3bar map uberdata/chrome program i can alternate between the two if i want tuned with dyno and everything with parts $610 with 8 dyno runs and thats for rent of the wideband and dynosession and all with the turbo plugs, 3bar,and tune and chipping of the ecu.

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
          Good job sparkle, let us know some specs.

p.s....this thread better stay flame free
          well if it starts to get hot youll be the first one i let know kay

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
            not as efficent as you may want it to be but ill make it work for the power levels that i want i only want apprximately 300whp i can get that from this one so im good. Yeah sure the pictures are terrible but for he price 10 bucks that the walmart digi cam cant go wrong bro. The specs of what you have to be a bit more specific. as for the turbo its a 14b Soon to be t3/t4 adapter plate is already on it way 3inch downpipe 3inch exhaust 3 inch muffler 3bar map uberdata/chrome program i can alternate between the two if i want tuned with dyno and everything with parts $610 with 8 dyno runs and thats for rent of the wideband and dynosession and all with the turbo plugs, 3bar,and tune and chipping of the ecu.
            very nice, i've got a t3/t4 fs if ur interested. Also what were the numbers?
            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
              very nice, i've got a t3/t4 fs if ur interested. Also what were the numbers?
              nah i dont need your sbut thanks for the offer though Im gonna go with the t3/t4 60 trim 63 a/r brand new form pheonix-turbo.com. The numbers still havent come through yet its not tuned at all withing 2 weeks from now it will be wish me luck im only shooting for 230whp perhaps 240 nothing special but ill have torque and a nice weekend car. She really sounds mean with that stock dsm bov without the muffle on it.

Comment

hey sparkle you sure thats the website i tried looking for it and i got a search engine.
                ~Nick~
                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                  hey sparkle you sure thats the website i tried looking for it and i got a search engine.
                  im perfectly sure http://cheapturbo.stores.yahoo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                    so how is cheapturbo.stores.yahoo.net the same as pheonix-turbo.com ?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                    Current cars:
                    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

lol @ mike.

Sparkle, you make me sad.

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                        so how is cheapturbo.stores.yahoo.net the same as pheonix-turbo.com ?
                        the place is called pheonix-turbo.com thats just a link you can call them up if you want if you decide to go turbo one day they are really good mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                          lol @ mike.

Sparkle, you make me sad.
                          well you know how it is

Comment

looking good but like others say need better pics

oh snap JDM INTERCOOLER, where did you buy em and how much?

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
                              looking good but like others say need better pics

oh snap JDM INTERCOOLER, where did you buy em and how much?
                              no digicam to take good pictures i use what i have. Yeah i know you want the jdm intercooler bro. Imma overcharge you on it say hows 1,000 for you plus another 500 for shipping even though i paid 1,400 less do we have a deal. Its special jdm you must by now.

Comment

Working...
                              X