goin down tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goin down tonight

Well im gonna go to the streetraces tonight to see what it is. But thats not the only thing ive brough a couple of friends with me

first name trac

last name shun

bfg g-f are a good line, i have the sports and they are pretty dang good for a regular tire.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

LOL, Mike ya wildin!!! It's gonna be problems...I wish I could come out, I'll probably be drunk or asleep though.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
        LOL, Mike ya wildin!!! It's gonna be problems...I wish I could come out, I'll probably be drunk or asleep though.
        atleast pass through for like an hour at the spot 11:30 bro you already know what it is im gettin lie 3 runs and im bouncin thats it

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
          Well im gonna go to the streetraces tonight to see what it is.
          Well, it's a bunch of doofs getting together and illegally racing....that's what it is. There, now you don't have to go to know, well....."what IT is."
          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

ya man represent for the cb7!
            GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
              Well, it's a bunch of doofs getting together and illegally racing....that's what it is. There, now you don't have to go to know, well....."what IT is."
              You sound...vex

Although posting it on a public forum was probably not the best idea...but you can always delete it

If I'm awake and good I'll be over there, I don't have a phone right now though

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                You sound...vex

Although posting it on a public forum was probably not the best idea...but you can always delete it

If I'm awake and good I'll be over there, I don't have a phone right now though
                damn again yaw what happened you didnt lose it did you?

Comment

woohoo! i cant wait for the kill stories!

"yo i just kept it at VTEC waitin i saw the afterburners ignite and i knew it was go time i punched the gas and i pulled like 2 plane lengths on that F16"

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33

"yo i just kept it at VTEC waitin i saw the afterburners ignite and i knew it was go time i punched the gas and i pulled like 2 plane lengths on that F16"
                    LMAO!!

Comment

lol @ "trac shun"

double lol @ R33

Comment

That tread pattern is nuts. I think primo had the same tires on his bronze roja's

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33

LOL its not that serious thats on some accord S.I.R shit or that dude with the 604whp on slicks now that shit is whoa but LOL @ the post i wanna get it on video badly hopelfully if glory can pass through we can show these people how the h22 does against them civics./

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                            LOL its not that serious thats on some accord S.I.R shit or that dude with the 604whp on slicks now that shit is whoa but LOL @ the post i wanna get it on video badly hopelfully if glory can pass through we can show these people how the h22 does against them civics./

Any links to the above accord w/ 604 whp???
                            ________
                            PRILOSEC DEATH
                            Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 11:10 AM.
                            無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Well whoop some ass man. Just be careful out there. Can't wait to hear what you smoked.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Working...
                              X