Messing around with my new dig camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messing around with my new dig camera

I recently bought a Canon Powershot SD450 5.0MP and I've been playing around with it. I took a couple pics of the cb7. I wanted to use them for my member's ride thread, but I'm not happy with them. Plus the cb7 is filthy. The other two are pics of my house, not my parents house, my house.

ooh, so sexaay!

finally cut the front lawn, i'm such a lazy ass.

and, my other baby
    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

for some reason i really wanna see another pic of your house as a whole, i really like it a lot.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

there is another cb down the street , nice pics dude.

Comment

nice drop, nice house........

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
          there is another cb down the street , nice pics dude.
          actually i think it's a 3rd gen. looks like a cb from a distance tho. i know that guy has a 88-89 LX and i think that's it.
          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Dang!!! An Oh so clean cb and in Modesto too!!! We should have a lil mini meet soon! Are you goin to the april 29th meet at heather farms? We should carpool!!!

Originally posted by cp[mike]
            oh well. its just a car, its not the end of the world.

Comment

damn, nice house.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

yeah man for sho, lets plan on it. hey, back when I moved down here in 01 there was an 92-93 rosewood coupe just like mine. It was lowered with rims and I think an exhaust. It was pretty damn sick. I remember seeing it at MJC on my way to work in the morning. But unfortunately I haven't see it in years. Did you ever see it?

Yeah lets do the mini meet man. I know we can get that those guys from Stockton to come down.

Comment

damn dude i wanna live in cali so bad. Everything is soo high quality. in MA everything sucks. It's like it's a whole new world and thats sweet. heh. I dig your car. and damn you already have green grass. I don't know when ill be seeing green grass soon. ugh

I hate the Northeast!

Comment

Actually I think I have seen it, like on mchenry or somewhere in motown and I thought it was you, but the guy didn't respond when I was next to him tryin to talk to him!!! That's funny though!!! Ya mini meet with that stockton guy, charlie...., and then I have a friend with a 92 cb coupe too!!!

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                    oh well. its just a car, its not the end of the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X