g-wagon.... PART 5 yo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

g-wagon.... PART 5 yo!

yuuuup.... within two weeks of having the eg i sold it because i couldnt' get a title.... sooooo i used the money i sold it for to buy a H22 head... meanwhile we took the car from this:
    part 1:
    part 2:

part 3: (how it looked before the motor blew... but it got sprayed primer but i don't have any pics of that )

part 4: (the saddest stage... left to sit and rot)

now... part 5... the rebirth... going built F22/H22... sold teh H23 head so now its time to get some VTAK in my life... hopefully soon i'll have rods/pistons..
    taking off teh h23 head

new pics of teh car (don't mind the rear quarter panel... were still trying to work on it... right now its sitting on two different sets of rims..

finally lowered about a finger gap in the back

the nasty rear quarter... still working on it....

SOLD!

i remember the day when you first posted on AT about how your dream was to get a 4g wagon... looks like you almost have a great one!!

once you finish the bodywork, throw the motor in and put a coat of paint on it and itll be beautiful! good job so far.

...still trying to sell it? you should take that line out of your signature.
    Last edited by cp[mike]; 01-19-2006, 02:56 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

looks sweet so far keep it up
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
        i remember the day when you first posted on AT about how your dream was to get a 4g wagon... looks like you almost have a great one!!

once you finish the bodywork, throw the motor in and put a coat of paint on it and itll be beautiful! good job so far.

...still trying to sell it? you should take that line out of your signature.

naw.... i'm just waiting till i find a new front bumper... finish doign the flat black... then taking a sig pic... but yea... i've given up on this car SOOOO many times... but it keeps reeling me back in... hopefully within a month or so we'll have the what first? second? built f22/h22... hopefully the head will be here end of next week so i can start the port/polish.. sell those moteg's and get a set of arp headbolts... umm... i dunno.. i might get a set of 18s my friend has... there like the moteg 6 spokes (like the ones for sale in the for sale forum) i dunno... right now after i get it built i'm gonna do intake/header/exaust till i can save up and get a badass turbo kit... i want like 400 hp out of it... then when i go to wyotech maybe i'll get to paint it (factory color... just cuz i've never seen it on any other cb before... its like some type of silver metallic...) we should be doing some interior work soon... i want to put a system back in... sink like 2 12s or 2 15s into the floor... i dunno.. its just my play toy for right now..

SOLD!

Comment

What springs are you on? How is the finger gap in the front?

Comment

Working...
          X