Fuel Mileage! Wow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuel Mileage! Wow!

Holy smokes. I tried driving like a grandma on this tank. ALL IN CITY, with an I/E/H23IM Automatic F22, I got 27mpg! Not bad for a car that just rolled 247,000, eh?
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

nice, what do you get highway?

i noticed i get almost exactly the same mpg for city or highway... floating right around 25

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I haven't really had a chance to drive all highway miles, but combined 50/50 I get around 25mpg. So this 27mpg was really exciting for me, haha. I'm gonna drive like a granny more often.
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

i dunno about you guys, but the cb7 i drive now. It had a broken thromostat, so running rich the whole time. And i would get 28-30 mpg 50/50.

I just changed the thrmostat, and ihavent had a chance to fill up n calculate, but next fill up i am pouring some injector cleaner and gonna see by how much it goes up

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Thats pretty darn good for city. My motors pretty tip top and I drive somewhat relaxed and I feel like 24 is an accomplishment.

Now highway is where the mileage starts to shine.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

aye, foamy. Around here I get at least 27 mpg city, over the summer when I went for the record I got 29. Highway wise, average 33, record of 36. As long as you drive super slow and hang out in neutral, you can get a lot better than what ya should.

Comment

Ooh, nice. I can't wait to see what I get on the freeway this summer. I've got a 1600 mile trip to Texas planned.

Comment

I get like. 40. sohc d15 ftl.

Comment

I get like 20.5 but that was my last fill up at 13 gallons. IF I drove like a grandma around city I am pretty sure I could get more. But this is with spirited driving a bunch of rev matching downshifting which IMO is pretty good.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                    I get like 20.5 but that was my last fill up at 13 gallons. IF I drove like a grandma around city I am pretty sure I could get more. But this is with spirited driving a bunch of rev matching downshifting which IMO is pretty good.
                    I get about that with a 1j.

Comment

on my f22a1 with my mods and running 93 gas and syn oil i got 42mpg n highway (this is what i was told) my friend did the math dont really trust it haha

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71
                        on my f22a1 with my mods and running 93 gas and syn oil i got 42mpg n highway (this is what i was told) my friend did the math dont really trust it haha

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71
                          didnt finish elementary school?

i mash pretty hard in my car and i get 20mpg
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I get 9km/L....which is about 22mpg....i run this car pretty hard though so thats decent i guess.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

I get about 22mpg 50/50 but i on the freeway i have no fifth gear so about 60-65 i am at 4k rpms. So 22mpg is not bad for me with h22 i/h/e

Comment

Working...
                              X