This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by verothacamaro
    Somehow you've provided direct proof yourself.

I know it's abrasive against seals, simply by determining the detergents that are in Redline vs. other oils, such as Royal Purple or AMsoil.

I've used Redline in the past, and noticed more valve tapping than normal, as well as more smoking than usual. Come to find out by DSM experts (Sean Glazer, and the DSM community) that redline is a very corrosive oil, and will actually wear seals down do to it's corrosive agents.

Now who are these engineers that you spoke to? after hours on the phone? and THEY told you their oil was better?

how cute...

So do you use Redline as lube, or motoroil....?

keep spankin' it........stop being a doosh, try doing the research yourself.
    This is a huge load of absolute bullshit. You have provided NO PROOF, only heresay and stupid things you claim to have heard from other forums.

YOU STILL have been completely incapable of comprehending anything I've said so far. I swear to fucking god this is exactly like arguing with h22sparkle.

You're a fucking idiot. You make stupid claims about detergents, so fucking back it up.

1. How can any modern oil detergent possibly be detrimental at all to a viton seal?

2. Abrasion, corrosion and wear are all completely different actions and cannot be used interchangeably. You're doing exactly that and obviously haven't a fucking clue what the fuck you're talking about.

3. Give me the exact name of the offending detergent compound that redline supposedly contains, that other oils supposedly do not.

4. If you're burning oil and tapping valves after switching to redline you've got completely different problems than what type of oil you're using. This makes absolutely no sense at all. You are 100% full of shit. I bet you tried it in that vaginal discharge 305 of yours.

For the THIRD AND GODDAMN LAST TIME, I called redline to verify the content of extreme pressure lube additives (EP), such as zinc dialkyl dithiophosphate, usually referred to as ZDDP, and phosphorus. MOST "street" certified synthetic oils DO NOT have them and pose a great danger to any engine using flat tappets and a non roller cam with significant pressure. This was not a common problem in years past but it is now. As time has gone on, manufacturers remove more and more (some contain NONE!!) of these additives in the name of cleaner emissions. Just about any factory modern engine has no problem with this. But go and try to build yourself a serious poncho with a big bumpstick and you're asking for trouble if you don't pay attention to this shit. This is what I was concerned with. And of course, redline uses a 100% polyol ester base stock, the best there is.

A complete mindless asshole such as yourself is the kind of person I'd expect to call them up and ask "hey is your oil the best?" HOW DARE you suggest such a fucking idiotic thing. You have no idea what the fuck you just tried to stir up. When I'm right, I fucking know I'm right and I know why.

You are just another easily washed mind who's made his decisions based on cool marketing and heresay.

Many things piss me off but this takes the fucking cake and pisses on it. I don't care WHAT shit you put in your garbage engine, but don't expect to throw some stupid shit you think you heard my way and not get it shoved down your throat, out your ass, and back in again.

Fuck you you fucking stupid shit.

Comment

Holy Jesus Crap

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
        This is a huge load of absolute bullshit. You have provided NO PROOF, only heresay and stupid things you claim to have heard from other forums.

YOU STILL have been completely incapable of comprehending anything I've said so far. I swear to fucking god this is exactly like arguing with h22sparkle.

You're a fucking idiot. You make stupid claims about detergents, so fucking back it up.

1. How can any modern oil detergent possibly be detrimental at all to a viton seal?

2. Abrasion, corrosion and wear are all completely different actions and cannot be used interchangeably. You're doing exactly that and obviously haven't a fucking clue what the fuck you're talking about.

3. Give me the exact name of the offending detergent compound that redline supposedly contains, that other oils supposedly do not.

4. If you're burning oil and tapping valves after switching to redline you've got completely different problems than what type of oil you're using. This makes absolutely no sense at all. You are 100% full of shit. I bet you tried it in that vaginal discharge 305 of yours.

For the THIRD AND GODDAMN LAST TIME, I called redline to verify the content of extreme pressure lube additives (EP), such as zinc dialkyl dithiophosphate, usually referred to as ZDDP, and phosphorus. MOST "street" certified synthetic oils DO NOT have them and pose a great danger to any engine using flat tappets and a non roller cam with significant pressure. This was not a common problem in years past but it is now. As time has gone on, manufacturers remove more and more (some contain NONE!!) of these additives in the name of cleaner emissions. Just about any factory modern engine has no problem with this. But go and try to build yourself a serious poncho with a big bumpstick and you're asking for trouble if you don't pay attention to this shit. This is what I was concerned with. And of course, redline uses a 100% polyol ester base stock, the best there is.

A complete mindless asshole such as yourself is the kind of person I'd expect to call them up and ask "hey is your oil the best?" HOW DARE you suggest such a fucking idiotic thing. You have no idea what the fuck you just tried to stir up. When I'm right, I fucking know I'm right and I know why.

You are just another easily washed mind who's made his decisions based on cool marketing and heresay.

Many things piss me off but this takes the fucking cake and pisses on it. I don't care WHAT shit you put in your garbage engine, but don't expect to throw some stupid shit you think you heard my way and not get it shoved down your throat, out your ass, and back in again.

Fuck you you fucking stupid shit.
        God I love your proof...you're a school girl of a man.

how were you able to reach the engineers of Redline? do they have a direct number?

do you actually believe that you talked to an engineer?

so I base my knowledge on experience, and you base yours on a phone call?

awww....silly.

tool.
        14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Stop impersonating Maddox.......by the way

it looks like you're riding his cock, and doesn't work for your intelligence level (or lack there of)
          14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

im behind drcipher hes right my uncles taken dozens of classes on oils ditto

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

God I love your proof...you're a school girl of a man.

how were you able to reach the engineers of Redline? do they have a direct number?

do you actually believe that you talked to an engineer?

so I base my knowledge on experience, and you base yours on a phone call?

awww....silly.

tool.
              Stop impersonating Maddox.......by the way

it looks like you're riding his cock, and doesn't work for your intelligence level (or lack there of)
              I already won the original debate and you've got nothing but hot air and bullshit left. Here comes more of the fun part.

Nice comeback cockburp. I take back what I said earlier about this being like arguing with h22sparkle. While you're full of the exact same amount of shit as he is, he puts up a much better bullshit fight than you do. You, on the other hand, are like those 150lb pop-collar fags that I'd love beating the shit out of with one hand tied behind my back, and as I walk away from your bleeding waste of a human body you manage to squeak out "asshole" with a lisp.

I KNOW YOU LOVE MY PROOF, YOU HAVEN'T GOT ANY YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!!

And as for maddox cockriding? You wish you fucking ***-bag. Maddox is a scrawny little shit that hates jocks and couldn't bench his own weight. The only thing I like about him is some of his content. Yes, I stole and edited one of his images because pirates are fucking cool. Everybody knows that. But I wouldn't want to be him if my life depended on it. Some of the shit he complains about I can't fucking stand because it's so retarded. He sounds like he has balls sometimes but they ain't all there.

Just fucking give up already, your face is startin' to look like the soles of my boots. For me to get this fuckin' far off topic you have REALLY got to raise new levels of lame shit. I didn't think it was possible but hey, you learn new shit every day.

When somebody knows 2 + 2 = 4 don't fucking try to tell them it equals fucking 5. That works with plenty of this world's lamebrains but it doesn't work with me. And to go to such lengths as to try and make up false ambiguous claims about "experience" and properties of a well known product, you've got some serious fuckin' problems dude. Don't forget your antidepressants before bed you bitch.

You tried, you failed, you lose.

NEXT!

Comment

...NEXT!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
                X