now here i come, im droppin' valves on your ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAiL05
    Nice...I forgot to add Bisi's Valvetrain. Damn I want a Skunk2 Pro Cam. Good power gains out of those things but dont have 600 dollars.
    id love an s2 pro cam. im probably going to be sticking with the euror cams, at least for now. i just want to get the rest of the head taken care of so i can just bolt it down and not worry about it again...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

My head project will have S2 Pros in it!
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I'd suggest going with JUN pieces on your head. Also, have you looked into Crower valvetrain parts?

...adjust accordingly

Comment

JUN>S2>Crower. The JUN Stage 3 have a tendency to break. I would stay away from those.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

JUN>S2>Crower. The JUN Stage 3 have a tendency to break. I would stay away from those.

Supposedly, S2's new Pro series stuff is several steps above what their regular stuff is.

Comment

Nice...I forgot to add Bisi's Valvetrain. Damn I want a Skunk2 Pro Cam. Good power gains out of those things but dont have 600 dollars.
              Don't forget new valvesprings and retainers

I want S2 Pro 2's as well... those with a good header will easily push the H well into the 200-210s

Ay Mike... I got nothin to contribute to this thread besides "good luck"

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

A blank statement on titanium retainers being the issue can not be made. You had me worried Mike when you mentioned this about titanium retainers, I contacted various knowledge people and they all disagreed on the material itself being bad overall. They were suspicious of the quality/integrity of the material and what company made/supplied them.
                HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

^^^^ Ya id have to agree with that and with that Scott said.....

Damn you just cant catch a break huh??

Ehh thats life...you wont give up so im not worried...i just wanna see what goodies your planning

Comment

There was a bad batch of JG valvesprings and retainers sold on ebay a while back =O. I remember people on HT mentioning it and they had the same problem as you Mike. I think one of the suppliers of JG even went on there saying that the parts sold was not under there name. That the ebay name did not belong to them at all =O.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

There was a bad batch of JG valvesprings and retainers sold on ebay a while back =O. I remember people on HT mentioning it and they had the same problem as you Mike. I think one of the suppliers of JG even went on there saying that the parts sold was not under there name. That the ebay name did not belong to them at all =O.

Yes. And JG's reputation got all marred up because of it.

To the best of my knowledge, he has been and still is one of the best Honda machinists around.

He has some pretty insane engines on his site that he has built for people.

Comment

Working...
                      X