H22A pulley on F22A engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22A pulley on F22A engine

What belt do you guys use? my crank pulley just literally split apart on me, now i'm working outside in the snow trying to swap them out, and just wanted to know what belt to run, i think last time i tried this the belt was too big or maybe i just didnt adjust it right away, i need help fast please

prelude pullies are all smaller so the moment you throw one into the mix, its a custom belt size. wrap a string around and measure the length and get that size.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

well, the bolt ended up snapping on me when i tried taking it off, so the cars out of commission for a few days... until i can extract it

Comment

Ouch that sucks to hear. Hope you get it out man.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Wow that's not cool Didn't your old crank pulley do the same thing, or am I thinking of someone else? What are you planning to do now?

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
            Wow that's not cool Didn't your old crank pulley do the same thing, or am I thinking of someone else? What are you planning to do now?

Well, my old crank pulley came loose on me, now when I was trying to take the bolt out it snapped on me, so i'm going to have my uncle try to take it out, hes a lot more expierenced then me, so i'm hoping for the best

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
              Well, my old crank pulley came loose on me, now when I was trying to take the bolt out it snapped on me, so i'm going to have my uncle try to take it out, hes a lot more expierenced then me, so i'm hoping for the best
              Right, gotcha I hope that works out for you, the thought of a crank pulley bolt snapping just makes me cringe Keep us updated Rob!

Comment

Wish you good luck on that I know that suck................

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
                  Right, gotcha I hope that works out for you, the thought of a crank pulley bolt snapping just makes me cringe Keep us updated Rob!

I will, my uncle will be stopping by my house tomorrow to check it out, I'll most likely have it towed to his house so we can work on it in his garage. Its not a fun thing lol

Comment

Working...
                  X