Holy Fu#kin pothole!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Fu#kin pothole!!!!!!!!!

went to south jersey to my boy's little get together saturday nights. And on the way back to the turnpike i hit a freakin monster pothole! i thought my car was goin to fall apart. I hit that thing soooo hard. I don't even see it the road was mad dark. So i pull over to see if i can see anything leaking but everything looked ok but when i got in the car an pushed in the clucth i hear this weird sound. I could figure out what was wrong until i got to work to put it on the lift.. And this is what i found.......... thank got it's only the cover Oh and for those who don't know your looking at the bottom of my transmission

Last edited by 93Lx; 10-16-2006, 10:56 PM.
    "Know Your Rank"

that sucks man,

is that a m2b4?
    Members Ride

Comment

OMG! Luckily it didn't do anything major, but that still sucks. Does the city have any way of paying, since it IS their roads that did the damage. From what I've heard around where I am if you bend a rim or something from a pothole and complain to the city, they have 24hrs. to fix it or they pay for the damages. I'd try getting something out of it lol.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

If the damage isnt too bad J-B weld it back together and avoid that block when traveling at night in areas you arent to familiar with HIghbeams on is a must. The same thing happened to gloryaccordy but only worse his casing is in half the man upstairs really looked out im surprised his transmission is still holding oil the way the hole is on his and this incident happened in queens going into longisland. consider yourself lucky bro and count ya blessings.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
          consider yourself lucky bro and count ya blessings.
          yeaa man!!! went i put the car on the lift and saw that my mouth hit the floor than my stomach dropped cuz i thought i had to let the car sit again cuz i have no $ for a new tranny
          "Know Your Rank"

Comment

dont jb weld it thats the most retarted idea ever gatahold of someone that welds aluminium its not a big deal at all

the build and demise
            buy stuff i want a new car

Comment

that sucks dude. at least its just the bellhousing. and because it is, i dont see whats wrong with JB weld. sure getting it welded would be more permanent, but jbwelding it wont hurt...

see if theres a way to get the city to pay for it

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

you CANT complain.. u should see my auto tranny. the pervious owner hit a pot hole u can see the whole inside of the tranny like opening up a frog in middle school. u can actually see how the transmission work. of course it wasnt good anymore since i couldnt change gear. i'll get a picture and you'll be surprise how lucky you are.
                it was also scary cuz when i was takin the screws off the tranny so i can remove it couple things fell on me and the part where the axle goes is off. i dunno how heavy that gear is but i had no room to unbolt it so i had to put my hand in the way. lucky nuthin fell out. just bunch of metal pieces. or aluminum .
                DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

oh btw. if u plannin on getting the city to fix it. lift ur car up to legal so they wont say ohh ur car was too low any pot hole could've done that. they'll try to find a way.
                  DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

how about that 90$ bucks you owe me from the radiator?
                    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

dont hold your breathe on the city to try to pay for anything youll turn blue in the face and pass out before you see 1 red hot cent just jb wld it tape it up and thats done 1 shit saved you money . now do you see the reason why i dont have my car that low?

Comment

That really blows shit! and I thought MA had bad potholes.

I just have not hit any with my lowered car, but that musta been huge!

Comment

Originally posted by HF22T
                          dont jb weld it thats the most retarted idea ever gatahold of someone that welds aluminium its not a big deal at all
                          x2. Damn thats what sucks about having a lowered car and big potholes. Sorry to see that man.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

the reson i say weld it is if it is just jb welded it has the chance of cracking and fallingi into the bell house and getting into the clutch

by far michigan roads are the worst

the build and demise
                            buy stuff i want a new car

Comment

yea i could see that happening in south jersey. they have some of the worse roads. i try avoiding going there at all costs. you are lucky the housing didnt crack in half or anything sick like that.
                              The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                              Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                              Check out my JDM F22B swap
                              Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Working...
                              X