f22 ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22 ????

hey watsup im new to this forum and just started doen engine work on my 91 coupe f22a.... ive noticed different types of f22's like for example ive seen f22a F22b F22a6 and so on. Was wonderen wat the differences were? if u ku d give me somedetails wud appreciate it. tanx

I-SR 6

Click Here

scroll down to #6 Possible swaps and engine list
    Last edited by PRIMOCB7; 02-05-2006, 10:00 AM.
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

link doesnt work home boy. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
        link doesnt work home boy. lol
        Click on CLICK HERE Not Possible Swaps & Engine List

Then read your own sig.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
          that thread went into archive mode for some reason, so only mods can see it
          I clicked on Click Here and got this and as far as I know I'm not a Moderator.

***** Important SWAPS/HYBRID thread index *****

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instead of having multiple threads stickied at the top of the Swaps forum, they will be listed in this index. Most of these are in-depth guides to swapping motors and other related topics. Before posting with questions, check through these threads to make sure it hasn't been covered yet. You should also try running a search... if you still are in question, feel free to post up a new thread

1. *CB7 SWAP FORUM RULES. Must read* - READ BEFORE POSTING!

2. F22 Removal Guide (with pics) - step by step F22 removal. Follow backwards for reinstall.

3. H22 FAQ - what should I look for when buying an H22?

4. "Where did you get your swap?" - users post their experiences with different engine importers.

5. COMPLETE Swap FAQ - covers absolutely everything you need to know about preparing an H22 to be installed. The same info can be applied to other similar motors.

6. Possible swaps and engine list - just about every motor that can be swapped into the CB chassis.
          ***** NOTICE: this thread has gone into some weird archive mode that only admins can see... access a copy of it HERE *****

7. Auto to Manual transmission swap reference

8. H23 Manual Tensioner conversion - a timing belt tensioner conversion you should look into if youre swapping in an H22.

Comment

Originally posted by F22-GURU
            I clicked on Click Here and got this and as far as I know I'm not a Moderator.

***** Important SWAPS/HYBRID thread index *****

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instead of having multiple threads stickied at the top of the Swaps forum, they will be listed in this index. Most of these are in-depth guides to swapping motors and other related topics. Before posting with questions, check through these threads to make sure it hasn't been covered yet. You should also try running a search... if you still are in question, feel free to post up a new thread

1. *CB7 SWAP FORUM RULES. Must read* - READ BEFORE POSTING!

2. F22 Removal Guide (with pics) - step by step F22 removal. Follow backwards for reinstall.

3. H22 FAQ - what should I look for when buying an H22?

4. "Where did you get your swap?" - users post their experiences with different engine importers.

5. COMPLETE Swap FAQ - covers absolutely everything you need to know about preparing an H22 to be installed. The same info can be applied to other similar motors.

6. Possible swaps and engine list - just about every motor that can be swapped into the CB chassis.
            ***** NOTICE: this thread has gone into some weird archive mode that only admins can see... access a copy of it HERE *****

7. Auto to Manual transmission swap reference

8. H23 Manual Tensioner conversion - a timing belt tensioner conversion you should look into if youre swapping in an H22.
            You are supposed to be able to click on #6, but supposedly its locked off to mods only.

Comment

i went through and reposted all of the posts of the Possible Swaps thread, so it should be accessible to everybody now, heres the new link:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=39834

i updated the Popular Threads index with the new link also.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

^^nice job on the thread man i just read it all, took awhile but still A+; i'm gonna print it all out for future reference.....i've got a VTEC head F22B1 for sale if your intrested in doing a headswap Rootznation, comes polished and cleaned, headgasket, IM, AEM fuel rail *brand new*,ECU, i've been holding it for this dude for the last month and i havne't seen a payment yet, PM me if interested, sry for the thread jack...
                93 Accord- SOLD
                94 Civic- F22a1 Swap, current DD

Comment

Originally posted by Rootznation
                  hey watsup im new to this forum and just started doen engine work on my 91 coupe f22a.... ive noticed different types of f22's like for example ive seen f22a F22b F22a6 and so on. Was wonderen wat the differences were? if u ku d give me somedetails wud appreciate it. tanx
                  the numbers and letters after the F22 are what type of intake and exhaust they use. 0-0-0-0, 0-00-0, etc...
                  Isn't it just so sexy http://www.myspace.com/forced93lude

Comment

Working...
                  X