vibraaattiiooonnn..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vibraaattiiooonnn..

car runs fine...but when im at a complete stop..it vibrates..n shakes...i never had this problem..jus got it like a week ago...it doesnt happen alot..but sometimes when im at a complete stop..or stopping itll start to vibrate or jolt...any tips..or any clueof what it is?

Welcome to the world of the CB7. Your car is running normal, there are no problems.

Comment

try draining and filling the transmission, my automatic did the same thing, but i sold it to someone and he put new fluid it and he said it feels perfect now.

another thing it could be is if the car idles too low, when its in park or when youre stopped, the RPMs might drop too low so you feel lots of vibration. when the car is vibrating alot, take a look at the tachometer and tell us how many RPM's its at.

lastly, it could be due to messed up motor mounts, but thats not worth worrying about until you rule out other simpler things first.

and i97supratti is kinda correct, auto cb7s shift kinda hard, often especially between drive and reverse... but check out the things i mentioned and you might be able to reduce it somewhat.

btw, welcome to cb7tuner

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

idles aroound 1k at the least..but no mroe than 2

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
          idles aroound 1k at the least..but no mroe than 2
          fully warmed up?

i know my dad';s camry sometimes feels like you get hit by the car or a huge sudden jolt. but this is how the toyota's tranny shifts.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
            fully warmed up?

i know my dad';s camry sometimes feels like you get hit by the car or a huge sudden jolt. but this is how the toyota's tranny shifts.
            same thing in my freinds diesel mercedes (older like 89) that thing felt lke we were rear ended when it would shift gears...first time i rode in it i looked behind us to see who hit the car!!!!..lmao

Comment

i get CHOKE vibration when idles are near 550-600 or so. yet at times at the stop light, or whatever it feels real normal. i really d k if its the motor mounts or some other thing.
              hahahahah

Comment

Working...
              X