X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I need help with speed

Originally posted by mike green
    do you guys have any sudjestions on what to install on my car next to make it faster? all i have is a cold air intake new rims and tire and a 2 stage clutch. i need help with speed I have raced a talen,and a civic and won both times but my friend has a prailude and he hands my ass to me every time and all he has is a vtech and a air cooler and interier. please replie.
    Here's your 'replie' and 'sudjestions':

-What are we in 1st grade here? Read what you wrote.

-Secondly, what kind of 'talen' and Civic were you racing? Ragged out on two flat tires kinds of Civics and 'talens'?

-Third, your rims are killing you. Go with 15s if you have something larger.

-Fourth, your friend's 'prailude' with the vtec will kill you every time, 'interier' or not.

-Lastly, speed is not the issue. Accelleration is. As long as you have the stock gearing and ECU you'll have a 115-120ish top end. H22 or nitrous is the way to go. There's no supercharger kits for a stock motored CB7. Turbos will have to be custom. Nitrous kits are available at any speed shop.

Sorry about being the grammar police, but GRRR!
    Last edited by ACCORDianate; 09-16-2004, 10:13 PM.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by slobluaccord
      why the FUCK would you possibly run 93 octane gas?!!!!

Do you have a chevy 350 in your car? Or a high compression H22?........ If not, don't waste your money.

And why change the comp. if you have an A6.

Sorry for the responce, but that is bad info.
      If you clearly read my friend I said I CHANGED the Ecu...I had the wrong type running with my a6...I swapped, say it with me SWAPPED my original for a 93 A6
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Re: Re: I need help with speed

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
        Sorry about being the grammar police, but GRRR!
        Do we have member number 3?
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

thanks asses

thanks for the help some of you. but som of you are *** like the dude that said I dont have a dohc i have doch. my bad i was in a hury and i miss spelled DOHC so fuck you. on the other hand i took in some of what you guys said and im geeting a turbo. and i was wandering can any body help me find a b18 or a h22. i can install it my self thats all i do is work on cars for my friends like my friend 5.0headrush and the guy with the pl. and i dont see how the v-tech can beet me everytime because all they got is accel. when we race for at least a mile.

thanks mike green
          Mike Green#77

Comment

try hitting reply next time... you don't understand how a car that accelerates faster then you beats you? try doing some research of your own before you continue posting.
            HSHO #3

Comment

your welcome ASS.

Yup. This thread is JUST for you prick. Don't come on here acting like your the shit and calling names. There are a lot of people on this board who know a LOT more than you.

You DONT 'just work on cars'.

If you did, you would know how to make your STOCK car faster. And no. ........... A turbo is NOT what you need. That is the most fucking generic answer around, and only 1 percent of anyone who has ever mentioned a turbo actually has one.

Learn how to install an intake before you go for this bs "turbo"

Also. I bet anything you DONT have a dohc. If you do, post pics. oh yeah, and what exactly did you do to this "monster" 5.0????

Why don't you just make a new screename and start over more politely.

Piece.
              Noobie my ASS.

Comment

Comment

he sure didnt take these responses very well.

anyway i merged all three threads together, into the original.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                  - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                  - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                  Current cars:
                  - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                  - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
                  X