Fucking rubber hangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking rubber hangers

The fucking rubber hangars are imposssible to remove from the stock exhaust. Is there any trick to getting them off???

I havent found one yet.. they are a royal pain in the butt to get to even budge though. I think the muffler people use a crowbar, and just pop them off, but you cant to that unless you have your car up on a lift. So i dunno.

Comment

i use my tint solution..basically dish soap and water..works every time. just spray the hell outta it and pull while moving it side to side.

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

WD-40 and the longest screwdriver you can find. or a crowbar. just gonna take some patience. if you're not gonna reuse it, slice them off!
        O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

Finally got the bastards off, Just doused them in WD-40, and then used my muscles. WD-40 does magic. And my new exhaust is sooooo nice. Nice and deep.

Comment

i just use my man hands........

or BIG ass plyers.
            Noobie my ASS.

Comment

i use just my hands, a screwdriver if absolutely necessary. ive never found them to be that much of a problem?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

those are easy, relive the tention..then pull like ur taking off a ball joint...

if not then get a screw driver and pry.
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
                X