Problem

when my v-tec is susposta go to the 3rd rocker @ 5500 rpms
    engine hesitates hard and check engine blinks.... what could
    this be?!?

any suggestions would b great... thanks

92 accord coupe with jdm h22a
    92 DOHC VTEC, bitches!

diag the CEL
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

ask eric for the yellow paperclip (he will know what u mean) and get the code.... probably a 21... ill check the wiring as soon as we can get together...

so the car starts and runs? u got that exhaust lengthened?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

ill sell u the paperclip...5 dolalrs plus shipping
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

its not throwing any codes mikey, its really weird the car just hesitates and then goes like it should, just with no vtec. when we were rushing to get done i never drained the oil pan, i jsut checked the dipstick and it was clean and added oil after i put the filter in, i think the old oil mixed with the new and clocked the VTEC solenoid. it also needs a valve adjustment and i think the timing is off a lil bit, thats why the exhaust ports had so much carbon build up. i got the exhuast fixed, i cut it by the flange and put a peice of pipe over it and clamed it down, lengthened it by 4 inches, looks professional if i do say so myself. thats the last bit of things we hafta fix before friday when we debut the car in middletown. its gonna be nice we have everyone thinking we blew the motor cause we dropped it and fucked up the oil pick up, and we ran it with no oil,lol, people think its funny, they're gonna shit when they see it roll up.lol
          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

ok, update....

v-tec works... but theres an electrical cut out or something when
            it reaches the higher RPMs... over 5500 usually.... idk what this could b....

any suggestions?????
            92 DOHC VTEC, bitches!

Comment

Originally posted by TheInfamous...
              ok, update....

v-tec works... but theres an electrical cut out or something when
              it reaches the higher RPMs... over 5500 usually.... idk what this could b....

any suggestions?????
              ok whew my wiring was good then... lol...

try putting the stock spark plugs back in, see if it changes anything... eric suggested it might be the platinum 4s? dont ppl say that they usually have problems with them?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
                ok whew my wiring was good then... lol...

try putting the stock spark plugs back in, see if it changes anything... eric suggested it might be the platinum 4s? dont ppl say that they usually have problems with them?
                i've been running those for the past 3 months with no probs

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... DOHC

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry4thgen
                  . when we were rushing to get done i never drained the oil pan, i jsut checked the dipstick and it was clean and added oil after i put the filter in,
                  wtf were you thinking? why did'nt you replace the old "i've een sitting for 2 years but i still look ok"oil?
                  thats just plain stupidity!!

Comment

i checked the dipstick u fuckin schmuck there was non on there, we were really pressed for time being kicked outta the garage and all so we were rushing. we needed the car to move. i replaced the filter and put new oil in so fuck you. who the fuck are you to tell me wuts good.

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry4thgen
                      i when we were rushing to get done i never drained the oil pan, i jsut checked the dipstick and it was clean and added oil after i put the filter in, i think the old oil mixed with the new
                      don't tell me to fuck off,i'm simply asking why and stating what u alreardy said.also saying what everyone else it thinking..,read you original post stupid fuck!
                      in case you forgot,i included a little portion of what was said.you said NOTHING about it being empty,just mixing old w/ new. so don't back pedal you fuch stick and remember what you said.
                      so fuck you!

Comment

okay E-thug im sorry

Comment

can we all agree that we dissagree.
                          stop with the bad language we got underage guys here lol

hey dude to change the oil it takes only 5 min man. but anyways hope u fixed the problem
                          are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Start a new thread for this without the bullshit and next time please don't use one word thread subject lines.
                            My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Working...
                            X