wiirng swaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wiirng swaps

I've looked around this site and i can't find the info I need so here"s my question. I have 2000 h22 and I dont know how to wire it up. My car is obd 1 (of course) and my h22 is obd2 also my ecu is a p72. so if some could tell me how to get this thing runninig (wiring wise) that would be great.
    FS: BNIB MFactory FD $650, PM me.

its not the SH engine is it?
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

no its a regular 5 speed manual. I looked in to this already

Comment

Not much to it really, You still add in the extra wires like Vtec, IAB and etc. You need to remove the resistor box for the injectors or use the OBD-1 H22 injectors, you deffinately need a custom tune for your P72 or that H will be to lean esspeically running the 290's. Lastly you'll either need to use an OBD-1 H22 distributor which would be easier or you can convert the OBD-2 one to OBD-1. Bellow is a diagram you can use to convert you distributor. Good Luck.

My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

thanx much for the info. I am aware of the disrtibutor and injector changes I already purchased the obd1 items however its the vtec wires and ect... that I need info on, like which ones exactly that i need to run. I heard you have to extend some wires and or swich some others around. also are the pin locations the same for all ecu's???

Comment

For the extending wires are relocating you really need to be preparing the harness to know what to move. The oil pressure sensor will need to be extended, knock added, things like this. You just need to engine out and harness ready in order to know.

About the wires you need to add there will be Vtec solonoid, Vtec pressure sensor, IAB, and Knock.

Pinouts are A4 for Vtec solonoid, A17 for IAB, D3 for Knock, and D6 for Vtec pressure sensor. That's from memory though so I might be wrong. You can do a search and come up with the answer to this, I know I typed it for a few occasions. You can also visit Hybrid Honda and get the pin out for the P72 which is the same.

Comment

thanx much!!

Comment

thanks much busted... u helped me out too

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

np

Comment

Working...
                  X