is this alright?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this alright?

hey guys im thinking about purchasing about an h22 from this site...same site that deev got his motor....http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc...age&item=30016
    does this seem like a good deal? does it have everything i need...to kick ass??? sorry about all the questions...ive never done this before.

danm thats a really good deal. yeah mostly i think you might need a prelude Downpipe but im not sure. h22sparkle could tell you everything
    ]

Comment

Thats where I bought my motor from and I cant complain one bit. I got a very good motor with real low miles. The only thing that didnt come with motor was the downpipe. If you have an EX accord it doesnt matter but LX and DX accords wont line up with the H22. You will need a EX or Prelude Downpipe.

Comment

hmotors is a great company...

the thing you have linked is the complete changeover, includes stuff that civic/teg owners need like the shift cables and whatnot. youd be fine with this: http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc...age&item=30015 seeing as how you use all accord mounts and axles and wiring and everything.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i think im gonna get my motor from there too...with the LSD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
            hmotors is a great company...

the thing you have linked is the complete changeover, includes stuff that civic/teg owners need like the shift cables and whatnot. youd be fine with this: http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc...age&item=30015 seeing as how you use all accord mounts and axles and wiring and everything.
            yea . . . i thought that price was higher than the one i saw when i was looking a little while ago
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

I got the complete changeover... and yes, I didn't use a lot of the stuff. Still, I liked having it just in case!

When I bought mine, the LSD wasn't availible... it was a 3 month wait or something! I wish I could've gotten it!

Comment

I plan on getting my h22 from hmotorsonline once the money starts coming in. But some people said that they never got paperwork.
                My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

I'm looking into this deal as well.
                  Good to know it's given a by other experienced tuners around here.

Mine.
                  "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
                  "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

Working...
                  X