Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to conect reverse light after 5 speed swap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to conect reverse light after 5 speed swap?

hi , i searched alot on here for my 5 speed swap and this site really helps me.but i`m confuse.i dont want to put new wires from the reverse switch on the tranny to the grey conector on the auto shift selector.i heard a method where you can pass trough wires that goes to the TCM.you conect the yellow(from center console) to the red/white wire that conect to the TCM and the green/black wire(from center console) to black/white wire that conect to the TCM.the interior part is ok, but wich wire do i conect to the reverse switch under the hood?or i missed all? sorry for my english , i speak french usually.

ps : i love cb7tuner.com

Originally posted by SpitFire View Post
    hi , i searched alot on here for my 5 speed swap and this site really helps me.but i`m confuse.i dont want to put new wires from the reverse switch on the tranny to the grey conector on the auto shift selector.i heard a method where you can pass trough wires that goes to the TCM.you conect the yellow(from center console) to the red/white wire that conect to the TCM and the green/black wire(from center console) to black/white wire that conect to the TCM.the interior part is ok, but wich wire do i conect to the reverse switch under the hood?or i missed all? sorry for my english , i speak french usually.

ps : i love cb7tuner.com
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...085#post703946
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

i guess you didnt read the entire post.i want to pass trough the wire from the TCU...

Comment

i found the way to go!

you just have to cut the conector off the wires that conect to the old automatic transmission.i took the one with the orange/blue and blue/white wires.the other end of the wires is on the conector that was going to the TCM(same color).just to be safe when you doo it , take a multimeter and chek for continuity on the wires.you just have to extend the wire from the TCM to the center console and thats it.

hope that help someone!

Comment

Comment

better way IMO

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
            X