Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD5 clutch pedal --> CB7 auto?

If it's here I couldn't find it..

I found a wrecked CD5 5 speed. Hopefully I can do some trading and get the stuff to convert my auto over. I haven't even been to look at the car yet. Will the clutch pedal, hanger and MC fit my CB?

Any other goodies I might want to consider? The car only has 98,000 miles on it and I'm thinking about going for the whole driveline to replace my 300,000 mile lump (until I get the $$ up to do a proper build).

Originally posted by Ratty View Post
    If it's here I couldn't find it..

I found a wrecked CD5 5 speed. Hopefully I can do some trading and get the stuff to convert my auto over. I haven't even been to look at the car yet. Will the clutch pedal, hanger and MC fit my CB?

Any other goodies I might want to consider? The car only has 98,000 miles on it and I'm thinking about going for the whole driveline to replace my 300,000 mile lump (until I get the $$ up to do a proper build).
    http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1237137

Read this thread.^^ It states that 90-97 clutch pedal will fit. This thread is also a complete breakdown on what you need to do.

Comment

I saw that one, was coming back to it later since it's for a CD and not a CB. Still, there's good info there.

I can't believe there's not a CB specific writeup though. FWIW I may do one down the line if/when I convert mine over.... but I also located a 5 speed CB with a better body than mine for cheap.

Comment

yep 90-97 clutch pedals and MCs are interchangeable, also the 92-96 preludes.

the gas&brake assembly as a whole is different, but the short brake pedal from any can also be mounted in place on the original CB assembly.

You'll be fine

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
        X