Prelude Vtec calipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prelude Vtec calipers

I was wondering if anyone knew what part number or markings the 93-96 Prelude vtec calipers had? I tried searching and could not find anything. Any help would really be appreciated.
    Pictures would also help greatly.

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
    Frost White Member 13
    My Ride
    "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

i know the brackets are 23T style. not sure what markings youre looking for? as far as i understand it, they are all Nissin

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Hmm well i notice between some lude ones that i found and legend ones that i came across they were all stamped 17cl15vn. I guess thats the only distinguishing mark... i kno that the 95 Legend GS calipers and accord wagons also have the same numbers stamped on it, only difference is that they're dual piston calipers. Would it have the same bracket?

Here's an example of what i'm talkin about

Frost White Member 13
      My Ride

Comment

The 1993-1996 Prelude Vtec calipers are the same as the 1991-1992 Legend Coupe and 1991-1995 Legend Sedan (Except 94-95 GS). It would be much easier to source the Legend calipers because they so much more available. I'm running Legend Type I calipers on my Accord.

I have no desire to upgrade to a more expensive dual piston setup with this diameter rotor.

I understand what you are saying about the marking on the calipers but those markings are the caliper manufactures own numbers, not Honda's, so they may not be the same numbers on the calipers even if they came off the same car, know what I mean? Maybe those numbers represent date of manufacture, factory, etc. also keep in mind Nissin is not the only OE brake manufacture Honda uses. I'm just thinking outloud here.

I know as far as Honda is concerned. The Honda part number for those calipers is the same between the vehicles I mentioned above. I dont have my EPC loaded anymore but someone with it could double check that for you.
        My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

17cl15vn trust me thats it, went to the junk yard seen a prelude vtec ones and legend ones with the same stamp and asked them for the lude first and they wanted double compare to the legend ones so i took the legend haha
          Last edited by gdout90accord; 06-20-2007, 12:22 AM.

Comment

17cl15vn is what ur looking for

there are also 17cl14vn's, those are the same size as the 2227 calipers, whoch are smaller.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
            Honda Accord Euro-R
            Honda Odyssey Absolute
            Honda City I-DSi
            Honda Stream

Comment

Thanks for your help guys i found a pair last week

Frost White Member 13
              My Ride

Comment

Working...
              X