honda odyssey 5 lug...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honda odyssey 5 lug...

i searched... but couldn't come up with a def. answer... i've heard of using all prelude stuff... but could you use all odyssey stuff? i know where a odyssey at a junkyard is and if i can use most of it i was gonna grab it and do a 5 lug...

SOLD!

Grab it dude. Try it out, if it dont work bring it back to the yard and tell them it was the wrong shit. Most yards have a 30 day return just in case you got the wrong stuff.
    No longer working on the cb. To much time and money has been put into it. Check my for sale thread where the whole car will be parted out.

Comment

im going to assume the knuckles are pretty different... it was lucky that the prelude had the same UCA's as an accord, and a similar LCA... also the same outer tie rods... so it worked well enough. the odyssey is a whole different thing, but really without looking and trying we will never know... if the yard DOES have a 30 day policy and you can do what djspeedy suggested, that would help.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

hmm... might have to try it?

SOLD!

Comment

What's going on? I thought there was a write-up on here about how you could use all Odyssey stuff but you couldn't use all Prelude stuff. And when I say can't use all Perlude stuff I'm saying because you have to use CD5 driver's side axle. Someone fill me in.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

well i know firsthand that you can use all 5g prelude stuff, besides the 5g accord driver side axle...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I'm pretty sure the Odyssey suspension= ours, as in, yes, you can use the knuckles.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
              X