dropzone shocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dropzone shocks?

ive heard good things about the dropzone coilovers, they are discussed in a thread by gloryaccordy a few posts down... are these the only ones offered for our car? http://www.slickcar.com/productdetai...ProductID=1681

im probly gonna go w/ a set of those, but they also sell a package where it comes w/ dropzone shocks, for like $250... anyone know anything about the shocks? quality/life/ride/etc?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

hey wats up
    i didnt have the coilovers but had the coils alone,
    had them on for 3 months until i replaced with ground control coilovers only because the were the easiest to get my hands on at the time.
    but the price is right for the dropzones and sorry but havent heard much about the shocks

good luck

Comment

Re: dropzone shocks?

Originally posted by cpmike
      ive heard good things about the dropzone coilovers, they are discussed in a thread by gloryaccordy a few posts down... are these the only ones offered for our car? http://www.slickcar.com/productdetai...ProductID=1681

im probly gonna go w/ a set of those, but they also sell a package where it comes w/ dropzone shocks, for like $250... anyone know anything about the shocks? quality/life/ride/etc?
      I was wondering about these too...there's not too much info on them. On one hand, they're inexpensive and they have a lifetime warrantee, and they are made to match their coilovers...on the other hand, Dropzone isn't an established company yet, so I dunno...it looks like they're gaining a little momentum though, as I'm starting to see them in more places. Any pioneers here?

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Re: Re: dropzone shocks?

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
        I was wondering about these too...there's not too much info on them. On one hand, they're inexpensive and they have a lifetime warrantee, and they are made to match their coilovers...on the other hand, Dropzone isn't an established company yet, so I dunno...it looks like they're gaining a little momentum though, as I'm starting to see them in more places. Any pioneers here?
        exactly... but some ppl like them, some dont. they say the ride is nice on the coils, and its a good price...
        now w/ their lifetime warrantee... will they replace blown shocks? or do u think its only other damage...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Re: Re: Re: dropzone shocks?

Originally posted by cpmike
          exactly... but some ppl like them, some dont. they say the ride is nice on the coils, and its a good price...
          now w/ their lifetime warrantee... will they replace blown shocks? or do u think its only other damage...
          I dunno...I think I'm gonna e-mail one of the sellers though...if you think about it, if they'll replace the shocks with the coilover kit then its not likely they'll blow...right?

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I think it would be a safer bet to go w/some AGX's or Koni Specials...Tire Rack has the Specials for $302, and they're supposedly adjustible.

Comment

Working...
            X