Prothane Front End Link Bushings....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prothane Front End Link Bushings....

I'm looking at getting a set of these cause mine are getting pretty rotted, just wondering if there a good quality brand, here's the link to them....

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/8-402-Accord-...#ht_500wt_1054

Why not buy the ones from energy suspension ? There are said to be good but when i changed mine i went with OEM.
    10th Anniversary Accord.
    05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

I've heard of energy suspension, didn't think they be much difference between them and prothane...

Comment

Probably the most noticeable part of the Prothane complete set up. Very easy to install.
        MRT
        37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
        30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
        27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
        Originally posted by Tippey764
        I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
        Originally posted by deevergote
        sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Well, I don't know if the Prothane is designed that way, but the middle spacer does not exist with the Prothane brand. Both are easy to install. I wonder if the that spacer is important as the Prothane didn't include them and the I can't get a hold of the manufacture to answer that question.
          For go the black Prothane on a few months now, no problem yet.

Comment

Energy's kit includes the spacer, we just did them on a buddies car, makes a nice difference in the body roll

Click it.... You know you wanna
            Bought from:Joshy,H22WAGON93, nho93accord,90accordLXGUY,phantomCB7,Tommi

Comment

Working...
            X