Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

CHR Motorsports Budget F22ax Portwork $660

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHR Motorsports Budget F22ax Portwork $660

I have spoke with Jeff at CHR Motorsports on a budget portwork idea that offers a cheaper package that concentrates on reconditioning the head and exhaust portwork only. The F22ax has pretty good intake flow in stock form. However, the exhaust ports are restrictive and have more potential for improvement. This is a CB7TUNER FORUM EXCLUSIVE deal!

Please post up on this thread if SERIOUSLY INTERESTED.

F22ax Budget Exhaust Portwork Only - CHR Motorsports:

www.chrracingproducts.com >> contact: Jeff Fredenburg

- Clean, reassemble, 3-angle valve job, resurface (assuming valves & guides in good condition)
    - New OEM valve seals
    - Porting on the exhaust only, with flow data

Total = $660

** Customer to pay shipping both directions. Send only head with valve springs, retainers, valve locks remaining installed. No valve cover, rocker arm assembly or camshaft. **

Example F22 CHR Flow Data - Focus on Exhaust Only (stock valves):

Last edited by HondaFan81; 08-10-2010, 03:41 PM.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

I'm very interested in this. I just need Jeff to check my stock valvetrain and I will be set! I'll be ready to ship in the next couple weeks.

Thanks for arranging this Cisco

Comment

Originally posted by ExCoupe92 View Post
      I'm very interested in this. I just need Jeff to check my stock valvetrain and I will be set! I'll be ready to ship in the next couple weeks.

Thanks for arranging this Cisco
      He can have his machine shop check this, but that may cost a bit extra. He did it on my red Accord F22 portwork back in the day. Contact him via email, which is on his website. He just had the site redone, it's nice!

Please mention my name is doing business with him. I arranged with Jeff this package specifically for people on a budget that want some type of headwork done. Take advantage of this offer NOW or it will be terminated!! If no business comes of it, it will be gone!

www.chrracingproducts.com
      Last edited by HondaFan81; 11-10-2008, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Wow, good deal. I remember how much you raved about this guy when you had him do your work, Cisco! Thanks for getting such a great deal for us! I hope people will jump on this. $660 is a lot of money, but to anyone that is serious about building a strong street F22A, that's as good as they're going to get for quality work!

People need to remember... to build a motor like your Red car had, all they need is bolt-ons, a tune... and this. (Maybe some ARP rod bolts would come in handy...)

Comment

thats a good labor price for a reputable place who you know would do good work. noice

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

how much would we have to strip our head down to?? can we send him the whole thing, with the cam and all that in it? or does he want the bare heaad with just springs, retainers and valves?
            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
              He can have his machine shop check this, but that may cost a bit extra. He did it on my red Accord F22 portwork back in the day. Contact him via email, which is on his website. He just had the site redone, it's nice!

Please mention my name is doing business with him. I arranged with Jeff this package specifically for people on a budget that want some type of headwork done. Take advantage of this offer NOW or it will be terminated!! If no business comes of it, it will be gone!

I sent Jeff an e-mail before I read what you wrote and I mentioned you anyways. I also noticed that you are quoted in the Contact Us section haha. I told him I'm very interested int his package deal and if he could get back to me with a quote on checking my stock valve train. I'm excited as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                how much would we have to strip our head down to?? can we send him the whole thing, with the cam and all that in it? or does he want the bare heaad with just springs, retainers and valves?
                Good question. I added this information in first post. Send only the head with valve springs, retainers and valve locks remaining installed.

I also added CHR flow data from the F22 head he did on my red Accord project, which would have similar exhaust portwork. Jeff has greatly improved since then, as the red Accord was the first F22 head he did. He has done more F22 heads since then and already has a lot of experience with many other imports and Hondas as well.
                Last edited by HondaFan81; 11-10-2008, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Bump, spread the word.

Comment

This is getting bumped for numerous reasons. Good thing you brought this up on the phone Cisco.
                    Last edited by HondaFan81; 01-29-2010, 03:43 PM.
                    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

CHR will still honor this package and price.

Comment

I forgot about this! I knew there was a reason why I had a $600-ish price in mind for port work!

Comment

income tax should be used.....
                          Members Ride sold...
                          I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

thats pretty cheap
                            Last edited by HondaFan81; 01-31-2010, 07:25 PM.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

A lot of old threads like this should be bumped. Very resourceful.
                              R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Working...
                              X