Remote Entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remote Entry

Does anybody have on their CB7? I'm looking to get one, If you have one please post where you got it and how much it cost.
    wat?

i think they go for $1-200 if you get the single channel system but as you go up they get kinda steep. i was also lookin into one but the big thing is make sure you have a backup method of entry in case your remote battery dies lol
    OHIO CB7'S #11
    SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

I got mine from MICRO.

My dad got it for me discounted. Paid $90. Its got 2 or 3 fobs[sp?], 1 has a cool, nifty, CF look to it. its got the standard, lock/unlock doors, arm/dis-arm, Pan!c button, and i think 1 or 2 exterior buttons. I can have it wired to have the lights blink with arm and/or dis-arm. i can wire the trunk release to it, and i think i can even wire it to hink the horn when arming/dis-arming. I need to install it, but havent gotten aroun dto it yet Ill probably just do the usual lock/unlock-arm/dis-arm and probably have the lights blink with arm/dis-arm. Id like to wire the trunk to it too.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

go to any alarms shop and tell them you just want an alarms that locks and unlocks the doors, shouldnt be alot.

the backup way (if the remote stops working) would be simply to use the key.

Comment

i got mine from an alarms shop with an alaems and a 2-way pager for 190

Comment

Cool, just a little bit more than i was expecting to pay, I guess ill just have to wait for this one.
            wat?

Comment

i had mine installed for around $700 but i have keyless entry remote start and 2 way paging....i love it best money ive spent so far

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

i bought a basic lock/unlock kit on ebay for $12, installed it on my LX, worked well. or you can just go to any stereo shop and say you want basic remote entry

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                  i bought a basic lock/unlock kit on ebay for $12, installed it on my LX, worked well. or you can just go to any stereo shop and say you want basic remote entry
                  HMM 12 dollars, enticing
                  wat?

Comment

i got the factory security system with keyless entry!!!!

I don't beleave you can buy it anymore.

Defently a great feature
                    My Ride...

Comment

Originally posted by 93_EXR.
                      i got the factory security system with keyless entry!!!!

I don't beleave you can buy it anymore.

Defently a great feature

show queen.

lol...sorry kevin.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Viper or compustar. Get one of those. You wont be disappointed

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by 92_EX_Ninja
                          i had mine installed for around $700 but i have keyless entry remote start and 2 way paging....i love it best money ive spent so far
                          $700

Comment

Remote start and a paging system will burn a hole in your pocket!
                            Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by f22a4bandit
                              Remote start and a paging system will burn a hole in your pocket!
                              i got remote start in my z, my van and my dads accord,

hehe if you guys look in the right places you will get name brand stuff for decent prices.

one unit cost me between 170 to 300 bucks, installation should be around 160.

circuit cities price is 600 installed for a python (viper dei).

dont go with cheapy units, good units are compustar, dei stuff like clifford python and viper....all the other ones suck seen alot of them come back at work due to quality.
                              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
                              X