bumper light conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bumper light conversion

well i finally did the front bumper light conversion to 1157 but instead of hooking up a line to the light, i decided to go safe and use relays so that the system lighting would not risk being over loaded and less bright.

well i first tried it just hooking a line up to the corner light, it was nice but then i was afraid for some reason and found that cryogen97 on SHO did it so i asked him.

he wrote me up a diagram for use of the relays and i fused them at the point to the battery.

i took out my bumper so i can mount the relays in a nice safe spot,
    all in all, 3 hours later of soldering and cutting and routing its all done. very bright, pleasing look.

my corner light where the white part is, i disconnected that so that only the yellow will show. it looks like JDM something and all amber corners...and alot cleaner =).

ill post pics tomorrow
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

cant wait to see it man, i bet it looks good.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

get those pics up asap bro. sounds cool

Comment

tada...tomorrow ill take mid day pics for better quality.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Attached Files

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i like ur corner amber light....i might change mine to amber, but dad wont like it...unless i bash the shit out of my corners hahahahaha....as u can see i took out one bulb so it looks cleaner on the corner light

wait till i do the custom foggs hehehe....actually its a white piece in teh bumper...mMmmMMmM

Retro!

Hater

Comment

i didnt realize how bright it was till tonight

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Working...
              X