Well I Had A Good JY Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I Had A Good JY Day

I was hoping to get to play some video games to day on my only day off because it's been a while. Sold everything for the H.

My buddy texts me today asking if i want to go Yard hopping today because he needs parts for His 2jz swap.
    I do and would you look at that. 90-91 fogs just chillin there in front of me. I was originally looking at an H23 tranny sitting in a prelude but i lack the funds.

Well i see them and i immediately head back to the office there to ask a price.
    The guy says $25 a side. Fuck yeah.

So i yank the fogs, which are in great shape. not even surface rust on the bracket.

It takes me around 15 minutes to get the harness out of the dash because some douche put so many zip ties under the dash for a crappy alarm install i could get anywhere. And the driver door wouldn't open.

I get everything out and it ends up at $60 for all of it including the button.

Here are some pics.

good shyt, you can get mad money for those wit complete harness
    ACCORDEX92
    CHICAGO,IL

H22A ACCORD

Comment

cha ching!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Shyt you had a great day at the jy lol everytime I go I pray that I run into some fogs I never do I can barely find any bumper signal lights. Good find tho and cheap too.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
        My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
          cha ching!
          Thats exactly the sound i heard. But i think im going to hang onto these. unless someone has a set of 1-pieces to trade?

Comment

clean set.

Comment

Good day INDEED! You're probably sooo glad you didn't say no to your buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by lonski View Post
                Good day INDEED! You're probably sooo glad you didn't say no to your buddy.
                Very much so. All i need to do is figure out the wiring for it. that shouldn't be too hard, but i want it as close to stock as possible.

Is a fog set plug & play in a fogless CB?

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                  Very much so. All i need to do is figure out the wiring for it. that shouldn't be too hard, but i want it as close to stock as possible.

Is a fog set plug & play in a fogless CB?
                  yes it is plug it back the wayu pulled it. but it looks like ur missing some part did u cut out the relays??
                  Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Originally posted by GearBangnAccord View Post
                    yes it is plug it back the wayu pulled it. but it looks like ur missing some part did u cut out the relays??
                    the only thing i cut were grounds. i had a knife and a philips screwdriver.

The one lume under the left fog is a ground in the engine bay.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                      the only thing i cut were grounds. i had a knife and a philips screwdriver.

The one lume under the left fog is a ground in the engine bay.
                      so where is the 2 relays??

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

I'd love to tie into a button and harness...I wanna hook up my vigor fogs to an oem switch.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

See the 2 relays there in the middle ur shud be attached to ur A harness which i dont see ur fogs work without em unless u rig something up
                          Last edited by GearBangnAccord; 03-21-2009, 12:10 AM.

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Originally posted by GearBangnAccord View Post
                            so where is the 2 relays??
                            there are two identical plugs at the bottom right just outside the pic. They went under the dash up high.

The only relays i can think of are in the fuse box under the hood.

Comment

look @ the pic yes they were prolly bolted on the same 10mm nut the TCU is there are not on ur harness thou

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Working...
                              X