No announcement yet.

WARNING! G-Square Bootlegs..... 56kers go make some popcorn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the sticker thats on the back of mine that it shows it authentic is a lil different than the ones you show kurobei, why is that, can u please explain, the g square logo is more square, than round like it looks like in the pics for these grills, here is a pic of mine:

Comment

i dunno. it looks pretty damn close to me. just a few tweaks on securing the mesh, fresh paint, and i dont think anyone could tell the difference once installed.

IMO the price says it all. and for half the price of an old ass 'used' g-square grill, i dont see much room to complain

My members ride thread

Comment

damn, i need to repaint my grill...
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
          the sticker thats on the back of mine that it shows it authentic is a lil different than the ones you show kurobei, why is that, can u please explain, the g square logo is more square, than round like it looks like in the pics for these grills, here is a pic of mine:

Kurob's was from LX Rida... since it was si blue he had to repaint it. Yours is legit... lucky you

I am no longer using this forum name.
          You can find me as
          jdm_inspired...
          I'm starting all over again since I got another CB.

NOC OUT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
            i dunno. it looks pretty damn close to me. just a few tweaks on securing the mesh, fresh paint, and i dont think anyone could tell the difference once installed.

IMO the price says it all. and for half the price of an old ass 'used' g-square grill, i dont see much room to complain
            its the fact i was buying something i thought was real. And some people on here sell the real one for 250 bucks. Iono... but you have a chargespeed grill.... how much did you pay for that? Its different when you think its legit and you get a fake. Its all cuz its a scam.

You can find me as
            jdm_inspired...

NOC OUT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal CB7
              its the fact i was buying something i thought was real. And some people on here sell the real one for 250 bucks. Iono... but you have a chargespeed grill.... how much did you pay for that? Its different when you think its legit and you get a fake. Its all cuz its a scam.
              Haha hey man, he got you fooled... what you are looking at is a flipspeed grill

Hmm just a thought, if all goes well and u get your money back etc. Wanna try to change that replica into a chargespeed replica? U got the GTS headlamp covers right? The real chargespeed looks like a G-square with eyebrows connected to it.....
              I need a custom turbo manifold built....
              707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
              "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
              '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by Kurobei
                Haha hey man, he got you fooled... what you are looking at is a flipspeed grill

Hmm just a thought, if all goes well and u get your money back etc. Wanna try to change that replica into a chargespeed replica? U got the GTS headlamp covers right? The real chargespeed looks like a G-square with eyebrows connected to it.....
                hmmmm..... we could. Iono we'll have to see what happens first but im down!

You can find me as
                jdm_inspired...

NOC OUT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord

Mine is the same is yours AirRide see....

That really sucks that you guys got screwed like that.Least you didnt pay 350 ya know but most of the hard work is done.All you would have to do is relocate that one tab and youd have something pretty damn close.

Comment

Originally posted by flyinlow
                    Mine is the same is yours AirRide see....

That really sucks that you guys got screwed like that.Least you didnt pay 350 ya know but most of the hard work is done.All you would have to do is relocate that one tab and youd have something pretty damn close.
                    yeah its the same type of authenticity label, maybe they changed it a lil after that, who knows.

Comment

when whoever that member was first posted pictures, i knew it was a fake. between the hot glue, the brand new sticker, and the strange fiberglass grain...
                      Last edited by cp[mike]; 07-13-2006, 01:45 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Man, looking at these grills...if these were the $39.99 generic CTR style...

Oh well. To any members that buy a fake...i'll buy it for 40 shipped

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                          Man, looking at these grills...if these were the $39.99 generic CTR style...

Oh well. To any members that buy a fake...i'll buy it for 40 shipped
                          this may be your option haha... you always said you wouldnt mind a gsquare, but you dont feel like paying full price and dont care about the JDM status... email the seller, tell him you know its fake, and that youd offer him 50 shipped, see if he would take it as a quick sale haha...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                          Current cars:
                          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                            this may be your option haha... you always said you wouldnt mind a gsquare, but you dont feel like paying full price and dont care about the JDM status... email the seller, tell him you know its fake, and that youd offer him 50 shipped, see if he would take it as a quick sale haha...
                            You have a good point Mike. Once I get some spare cash, I'll have to try it sometime.

This would be a lot easier than making my own custom grill.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                              You have a good point Mike. Once I get some spare cash, I'll have to try it sometime.

This would be a lot easier than making my own custom grill.
                              I don't think he'll even go that low... it costed my boi about 40-45 somethin UPS shipped from Malaysia or wherever that seller was from....
                              Fast shipping from out of the country is expensive. My cousin sent me 1 jdm lamp a long time ago when some dude bashed my headlamp in at my school campus. EMS costed that thing almost 60bucks just for one.... however it got to my door in like 3days.

Unless it goes by sea or even slower like 4-6 weeks? (if he even does that) I doubt he'll let one go for 50shipped knowing that we can't get these grills whether they are original or bootleg.
                              I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                              707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                              "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                              '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

yeah I bought a fake chargespeed before, it sucked lucky my g-square was legit. Sorry to hear man.

Comment

Working...
                                X