Goo Gone any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goo Gone any good?

Just picked up a bottle of Goo Gone, just wondering if anyone had tried it out on their interior? Is it any good?

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Where in your interior you using it on? I have used it to get off the sticky stuff when i remove badges and things like that and it works awesome!

Elite Concepts

Comment

yeah, idk what youre planning on using it on? its for loosening sticker residue and the likes, and it works pretty well. youll probably have to rinse it off with water and a rag though, because it leaves a film of orange smelling oily stuff.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

It says in works well with cloth material for oil stains and such. I was planning on cleaning my seats and pretty much my whole interior with it

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22
        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

I wouldn't recommend goo-gone for your seats. Like cpmike said, it leaves an oily residue and will soak into your seats pretty far most likely. I've used goo-gone alot and its best for harder things like the car body, or the door panels and dashboard, but for the seats, if theyre that bad, just steam clean them.
          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Do not use Googone for your upholestry, ESP leather....

its too corrosive...its ok for the body and harder surfaces like mentioned but that stuff(along with OOPS) will probably stain or discolor your shit...

Steamclean would do good...

and i found Orange wipes by Armor all to work very well, almost amazingly well on the pleather and headliner etc.

Comment

i used it to remove bubble gum from the carpet, although you kinda have to squirt a lot on it, let it soak for a bit and reapply because it evaporated PDQ.

Comment

I used goo gone to get off my old reg sticker. It worked well.

Comment

ive used it when i used to have a carpet looking dash cover on my car.. it works wonderss. :]

tried it when removing my badges.. but noticed.. the paint in that area started to fade off.. noooo bueeennooo..
                  la passion de la moto <3

the spoiled girlfriend wants rims!

Comment

Working...
                  X