Whats up with grey interior??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats up with grey interior??

I've read ALL over this board about wanting grey interior, and I'm just wondering, is it some sort of rarity to get grey interior in the CB chassis?? I know I had a good time finding some for my CD7, but 2 of the 3 CB's Ive had have had grey interior, both of those were Charcoal Grey cars as well though...

i think grey matches with anything........i have maroon....but i wish it was another color sometimes.

Comment

Grey is rare in the EX model. I believe only the Maroon cars had the grey interior. With the LX models you could get the grey interior, but the EX usually featured tan.

Comment

exterior colors that i know came with grey:

deever's color for 9293, maroon for 9293, medium grey for 9091, white in other countries for 9293, and i believe one of the 9091 greens.

ive made a big deal about grey interior because i like how i matches with the white exterior... and its a better starting point if ur gonna get black racing seats, etc.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i know of grey seats in great condition at this junkyard near me if anyone is outrageously interested i'd prolly go outta my way for them just to help a brotha out.

-sean
          Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
          Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

i know the 92 LX phantom grey came with grey interior. thats what zach's car had until it was totaled.. but what model had the grey leather like jarhead's friend is selling?
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

i want a new driver's great cloth seat, mine was ripped near the side by some idiot

but sine i want a white car, the white ex's only come in blue interior. grey is so much more neutral.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

my interior was completely thrashed. so it needed to be replaced anyhow. but yes, the grey compliments most of the colors on the color spectrum board. but i used to have a 91 SI luder. it was my fav and still is in away. so when i switched out to gray and black interior, it reminded me of my old luder{got ran over}.
                if any one is interested grey interior is very common at my honda acura ONLY wreaking yard. if interested let my know.
                Last edited by snailin91; 08-15-2005, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X