How would i confuse the Po-Pos'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would i confuse the Po-Pos'

I was thinkin' if i was ever to go for looks after performance...how exactly would i be able to confuse a cop tryin' to write me a ticket...cuz from what i heard is that if a cop writes the description of your car wrong or whatever...you can go against that in court and they'll let your ticket go...so any pics of a cb7 NOT looking like an accord to a cop?

lol obviously i know the R33s would make the cop think it's not an accord...but anything else?

*Needs*
    -New shocks
    -Struts
    -Drop
    -Cleaning
    -New Tires/Wheels
    -New Window Tint
    -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Originally posted by Djmoua
    I was thinkin' if i was ever to go for looks after performance...how exactly would i be able to confuse a cop tryin' to write me a ticket...cuz from what i heard is that if a cop writes the description of your car wrong or whatever...you can go against that in court and they'll let your ticket go...so any pics of a cb7 NOT looking like an accord to a cop?

lol obviously i know the R33s would make the cop think it's not an accord...but anything else?
    you could put acura logos and legend decals, could fool some
    wat?

Comment

taha..wow i didn't even think of something that simple haha

*Needs*
      -New shocks
      -Struts
      -Drop
      -Cleaning
      -New Tires/Wheels
      -New Window Tint
      -Alot more lovin'

Comment

Don't they usually ask you for your registration when they pull you over in Texas? It says right on there.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

if you get pulled over start screaming and run out of your car saying the bees are gonna get me
          Originally posted by jboyce
          i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

you could get put Mazda 626 logos on it. but like joser said, the registration has all the details on it anyway.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
              you could get put Mazda 626 logos on it. but like joser said, the registration has all the details on it anyway.
              o...DAMMIT forgot about that lol...but running and screaming about bees chasing me sounds hilarious and could be a good idea lol...im jp

*Needs*
              -New shocks
              -Struts
              -Drop
              -Cleaning
              -New Tires/Wheels
              -New Window Tint
              -Alot more lovin'

Comment

Originally posted by 92cb7accord
                if you get pulled over start screaming and run out of your car saying the bees are gonna get me
                Did somebody recently watch Tommy Boy??
                It might not be wise to disguise your car, especially if they take your registration when you get pulled over. I understand you don't wanna get in trouble, though, nobody(including me) wants to.

Comment

have a color that doesn't look like what it is. I got pulled over once and the cop said my car was grey but when you look at it during the day it is purple. I guess i coulda used that but i didn't really try.
                  vouch for:924dr, sn2bh22cb7, soysaucecb7, ecto1, PRIMESNIPER,2.2litrebeater,turbowagon94, losiracer2,jacobuchanan140, tommi, dannyd

Comment

Originally posted by TekSi
                    Did somebody recently watch Tommy Boy??
                    It might not be wise to disguise your car, especially if they take your registration when you get pulled over. I understand you don't wanna get in trouble, though, nobody(including me) wants to.

haha i just watched tommy boy yesterday
                    Originally posted by jboyce
                    i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

As mentioned when they ask for your registration they know the car unless they see it wrong. Why are you so worried. TX cops rarely pull you over unless your driving like a dumbass, endangering others, or showing off.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

my car has no emblems at all cept an H and when my brother got pulled over the cop put it down as a blue prelude, but my car is green.

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

it is illegal to rebadge your car other than it really is, might as well roll with no plates.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                            As mentioned when they ask for your registration they know the car unless they see it wrong. Why are you so worried. TX cops rarely pull you over unless your driving like a dumbass, endangering others, or showing off.
                            Same as Georgia. People drive 10 to 15 miles over the speed limit. The ticket is about $450.00 There are other tickets for small offenses and others for stupid crap. Driving in the HOV (carpool) lane is about $1,065.00 on the first offense. Cops are tracking down on everything. A ticket for driving while talking on cell phones is $350.00, so I had to quit myself.

~DirtySouthHonda

Comment

Just don't get pulled over

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Working...
                              X