eyebrows where do i find them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eyebrows where do i find them

can anyone tell me where can i find the eyelids for a 4thgen accord?

I think only 1 post is necessary. anyways there used to be a company that made them in japan that burned down a while ago. so it is very unlikely but you could find a used set from japan. the other option is getting black outs and cutting them to your liking.
    HSHO #3

Comment

even if you were to find a used set from japan, the eyebrows won't fit unless you have true JDM headlamps. else you have the nipples to contend with as well as different attachment points.

time to get yourself some smoked GTS covers, a dremel, and a weekend of fun D.I.Y.'ing.
      Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

okay there was another car on this website he had them but he wrecked his car. Is it possible to ask him where did he got his from his accord was black.

Comment

u need to get those smoked plastic headlight covers and dremel them in half like usc said, and get them painted if u want. ur not gonna find ones unless u buy DIY ones from someone.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

who was on this website with a black car with eyebrows that wrecked? anyways what they would say is that they bought headlight covers and cut them to make their own eyebrows.
            HSHO #3

Comment

I wish I woulda saved the search I did where I found a site selling some. They were about $30 or so with shipping but I don't know about how they would fit if you didn't have a set of one piece headlights on your ride. I think APC made em though but don't quote me...
              Last edited by y2knowledge; 09-21-2003, 02:44 PM.

Comment

if you saw that id be willing to bet it was a mistake then. a lot of sites list parts that they dont actually have. so if they sell eyebrows for just about all hondas they just have 90-93 accord under the application list too but if you tried to order they wouldnt really have them. an example relating to us, 92-93 coupe tail lights. every once in a while someone makes a thread saying they know where to buy them, and then someone tries to and the company says they are out of stock or something or not produced. so it was just listed as an error.
                HSHO #3

Comment

if it's a site, then it's probably nopi online. they've been listing the eyebrows for the 4th gen for years w/o ever having any to sell. go figure.
                  Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

if it's a site, then it's probably nopi online. they've been listing the eyebrows for the 4th gen for years w/o ever having any to sell. go figure.
                    Yeah, I saw some there too and sadly I got the axe when they said they had none ...

Comment

I think he is thinking of Assylums.com they still have them listed but their service is crap and I doubt they have them. good luck
                      ________
                      Expatriate insurance forums
                      Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 09:35 AM.
                      無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

it was www.asylumms.com but i heard that they take a long time to ship product out, i'm just gonna do a DIY from some GTS smoked covers
                        10-25-03 RIP little brown coupe

Comment

Originally posted by brown91coupe
                          it was www.asylumms.com but i heard that they take a long time to ship product out, i'm just gonna do a DIY from some GTS smoked covers

asylumms from denver... they have probably the worst customer service on this planet. I wouldn't go near them for online purchases.

Comment

you know what fellas i think I will do the diy with the headlight gts covers hahahaha

Comment

I've had the smoke gts covers for over 6 months now. 1 of these weekends, I'm gonna make the eyebrows for my coupe. Anyone know a link to a DIY on eyebrows/eyelids for our cars?
                              Stolen out of Circuit City Parking Lot :
                              *RIP*
                              1993 Accord EX Coupe
                              1995 JDM H22a w/LSD Auto

New love of my life:
                              1993 Accord EX Coupe
                              Jet Black w/Tan Leather Interior
                              JDM H22A w/5 spd H22A Tranny
                              I love it when VTEC kicks in!
                              vroommmm...*VTEC*...VROOMMMMMM!

Comment

Working...