Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

man i wish i had the cash for these wheels!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man i wish i had the cash for these wheels!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-HON...40443282QQrdZ1
    these must bee the best looking OEM wheels ive seen! i personally have never seen an accord with them, has anybody here? about $450 shipped (when i looked) and they look so much better than prelude blades. it sucks being a college student with no income

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

i dont why they are always in chrome, as they come from the factory painted silver. weird. but anyway ive always liked them and wanted a set, just never found a set for a good price... and IMO its not worth 450 for a set of 15's, you could get similar looking 16's for less...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Dang..Do you reaaaally want to buy OEM wheels for $450? Well, the wheels themselves I really don't think they're worth it..But those come with the tires, sooo I guess that's not that bad of a price..And the wheels actually look pretty good for OEM

But then again, I got my Volks and ITRs for a LOT less than $450 hehehe so I dunno..

I'm a college student with little to no income as well, sooo I kno how you feel brotha But if you look around hard enough, sometimes you'll run into some good deals..That's how I get to where I am right now with the car hahaha

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

My buddies mom accord has those rims but they arent chrome. Its like flat grey. Ive seen some others that are like that flat grey color so dunno.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
        X