5th gen conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5th gen conversion

has anyone ever tried to swap on a front end off a 5th gen accord onto our cb7s? ive seen the 6th gen and it doesnt flow well but i think a 5th gen front might anyone have any info or ideas on how to do this? thnx in advance.
    10th anniversary crew #1

hmmm, someone should try photo shopping a 5th gen front end on a 4th gen. imo i think it would look tacky.

Comment

bump
      10th anniversary crew #1

Comment

id think it was too round and wide to fit well...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I....think...Ive seen that. Or it was a 4G clip on a 5G body

Why not try putting a CBs ass on a 5G body... I especially like some of the aftermarket tails that are avail for 5G's. If i hadnt the CB, then i was def gonna buy a 5G.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Why would you taint the ever-so-pure body lines of the 4g?!
            It will look tacky?
            She's my 1st love!

Originally posted by CustomLowz via greencb7inkc
            Hey, Grandma! You want a lumpkin?
            Oh,here comes one now! What now, BITCH!!!

Comment

To each his own.

BTW - dont quote me on that, it was CustomLowz original idea AND just paste it into your sig and give it IMG brackets. Yes, i know its a mini vid clip, but just use the IMG brackets!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by 93 10th anniv.
                has anyone ever tried to swap on a front end off a 5th gen accord onto our cb7s? ive seen the 6th gen and it doesnt flow well but i think a 5th gen front might anyone have any info or ideas on how to do this? thnx in advance.
                i remember seeing a cb7 back in 2000 with a 5th gen front and rear end conversion. it looked alright, but the bodylines were near flawless.

ideas? info? try to see if there are any local bodyshops around your area who have experience in custom bodywork.
                5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

i know for a fact that there are no body shops here where i live that do custom stuff i would be trying to do this myself
                  10th anniversary crew #1

Comment

i've only seen the 6th gen front end on a wagon, never saw it finished tho

-sean
                    Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                    Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

alottt fuckin work. be prepare. i think ur car is spray paint. so that car sitting outside like da the car must be extremely hot that u can see heat growing off ur car. i would say take all those parts off and cover ur car with a blanket if ur gonna be working outside so the heat wont kill u. but i think.. to change the front conversion. u gonna have to do alot of weldin work.cut ur cb7 front parts in half and install those 6th gen parts then body fillin and sanding.. bro. alot of fukin work. if u do it i really give u madd prop. cuz that shit BEAt doing a auto-manual swap. that's fa sho. but for rear conversion. i seen this red accord 99 or 2000 2 door with lambo and body kit.. it had a skyline rear conversion. the taillights of a skyline. shit look good. but the lights were unremovable. he body fill it together with the car i guess cuz he dont want nobody stealin it off his car.
                      DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Working...
                      X