No announcement yet.

Quarter panel ,,,, Patch panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all i really need is the passenger side, and the thing you have pictured is for a coupe.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Not As Far As The company who makes em is concerned

Well i see what your sayin mike but the company on the telephone is tellin me they dont have em for coupe sooo idont know i guess the line drawing is maybe a butch job but its from them in my e-mail soo i dont know but they claim thats all they have and they are for the sedan ,,sorry if it seems like im being rude or anything im just relaying what they told me man cya ill keep you all posted as to what im going to do about getting more than they have at the present time ok thanks again l8ter
      Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Can you provide the company info?

Comment

Originally posted by noxidea
          well ive come across a comany that makes rear quarter patch panels and i can get them for 60 bucks a side ... YUP THATS RIGHT 60 BUCKS A SIDE sooo ive ordered 6 sets but they are back ordered when i get them here i will post pics and people will be able to buy them from me and ill send em out but buyer pays shipping ok Ill try to keep this post updated on the status of these panels ......
          Just some info on them : the panels include the wheel well over the top the part that the bumper mounts to and about 4 inches into the door sills , with the dogleg sooo its basically the only part you need on each side if u have the trade mark quarter rust we have on our CB7's let me know if ur interested and ill be making a list of people who want em as soon as the company starts shipping them out to me ...thanks again guys
          funny cause i just looked at there site and they are way less like 39 YOU ARE A LYING TOOL shipping is free with a hundred dollar order and there are in stock as wellhttp://shop.vengusa.com/cgi-bin/veng...temlookup.html here you go guys dont let this jew rip you off
          fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

check it out !!!

I was just playin around wanted to see what would be the replacement area im sure it isnt gonna be this big a panel at all but it was fun to see what is going on ... LMAO

Comment

Im ripping someone off

I didnt even think they had a website first off and im lookin into a book that says 40 bucks is whole sale and there is shipping to me in maine i dont need to rip anyone off pal but whatever good luck to all . also what did you think me getting them and shipping them all out was gonna be friggin fun for me like i want to do all that for chump change come on man give me a little more respect than that jesus im poor man the last thing im about to do it rip someone off ... but anyways if thats what you think then kewl so be it im fine with that good luck gettin em man ive been on phone with lady and they dont have em first off and theywont be in til oct 4th or soo and i dont know about that shipping thing but good luck anyways ,,,,, thought i was doing people a favor guess not ....... l8ter

Comment

Originally posted by Gen4Acclude
                funny cause i just looked at there site and they are way less like 39 YOU ARE A LYING TOOL shipping is free with a hundred dollar order and there are in stock as wellhttp://shop.vengusa.com/cgi-bin/veng...temlookup.html here you go guys dont let this jew rip you off

YOU HAVE TO BE A DEALER TO BUY THEM>

need i say more?

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Ok goto there site man

Anyone who really wants to know whats it all about goto there site make a call and talk to them , you have to be a business to have an account with them and then you can get them basically what i was doing is using someone i knows account to get these for people and 60 bucks is still a deal in it self but i cant get that 40 dollar price sorry hopefully someone on here can id be buying a set from them if thats the case let me know anyways and anyone that wants me to even continue to look into this id be happy to help if not and im really a LYIN TOOL , well than i appolidgize ahead for that cause im NEVER out to rip anyone off on here if you seriuously look up alll my threads most of them talk about nothing but how i love this site and the people on here so think about it thanks l8ter

Comment

well i would like to look at the site but the link no work
                    but im also still interested in 60 shipped for a qrtr panel depending on dimensions. i understand if this guy doesnt want to buy from you but im sure other people dont want to have to deal with setting up an account and purchasing three of these to get free shipping.

LMK man

Comment

you dont need to be a business im not were do you think i get my body parts from just need a tax id number for the goverment which we all have its called a ss#
                      fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Comment

http://www.vengusa.com/
                        Originally posted by Gen4Acclude
                        you dont need to be a business im not were do you think i get my body parts from just need a tax id number for the goverment which we all have its called a ss#
                        shit know the site wont load the whole page scripting
                        Last edited by Gen4Acclude; 09-28-2005, 12:26 AM.

R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord
                          YOU HAVE TO BE A DEALER TO BUY THEM>

need i say more?
                          yah and you just got banned for being the dick you are dirt bag you were warned so i made sure the right person was notified

R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                            well i would like to look at the site but the link no work
                            but im also still interested in 60 shipped for a qrtr panel depending on dimensions. i understand if this guy doesnt want to buy from you but im sure other people dont want to have to deal with setting up an account and purchasing three of these to get free shipping.

LMK man
                            buy new fender or something that you want to replace like coresuport hood anythink for that matter

R.I.P.

Comment

sorry guys didnt think this would become a problem thread

well i hope this isnt something thats gonna cause problems , i guess from here on i wont try to sell anything on here i honest;y thought i was helping out cause i was using a place near my house to use his business to get these im sure he is getting that 40 dollar price but mine was 60 bucks and who knows about shipping only because i was going to have to goto ups or who ever myself and give people there shipping ammounts , im extremely sorry for causing such a problem ,, i will just have to enjoy this site and lose out on some of the benefits of being able to sell on here ,,,,,thanks guys and sorry if anyone is angry with me for not getting into sellin these now its just not worth getting banned from the only site i like on the net cya

Comment

Originally posted by noxidea
                                well i hope this isnt something thats gonna cause problems , i guess from here on i wont try to sell anything on here i honest;y thought i was helping out cause i was using a place near my house to use his business to get these im sure he is getting that 40 dollar price but mine was 60 bucks and who knows about shipping only because i was going to have to goto ups or who ever myself and give people there shipping ammounts , im extremely sorry for causing such a problem ,, i will just have to enjoy this site and lose out on some of the benefits of being able to sell on here ,,,,,thanks guys and sorry if anyone is angry with me for not getting into sellin these now its just not worth getting banned from the only site i like on the net cya
                                no dont leave maybe look at it like this research the stuff more before you post then let everyone know what you found then if they are interested they will come to you no one is angry either no harm was done you are not being banned for this thread post it was micksf22accord that i had banned for being i fing tool that likes to start shit you are cool man just reseach more

R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X