What to use???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to use???

OK, I have a burgundy 93 Ex. Right now I have gun metal tenzo-r mean 6 wheels, and carbon fiber gen-4 taillights. My question is, should I use the carbon fiber taillights or red/clear taillights? Don't know which would look better. Help!

i would definitely go with the red/clears. among all aftermarket taillights out there, they are the BEST!
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

yeah those are the best of the aftermarket world but....... you know whats even better. OEM OEM OEM OEM OEM OEM OEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JDMED

buy my jdm part
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

red/clears are the best! I had them and will get them again with my next car for the cleeeeean look

Comment

OEM is boring and red/clears are far becoming common. Paint over your altezzas with some transparent red. Or just use Niteshades taillight ting. It would go well. The introduction of a bright clear color or amber in the back will upset the balance.

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousJDMLBM
            OEM is boring and red/clears are far becoming common. Paint over your altezzas with some transparent red. Or just use Niteshades taillight ting. It would go well. The introduction of a bright clear color or amber in the back will upset the balance.
            yeah what he said and go ahead and get some ebay special headlamps and a double decked spoiler in black while your at it. :thumbsdow

JDMED

buy my jdm part

Comment

dont forget about the spinners and performance graphix

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by 4drcord
                yeah what he said and go ahead and get some ebay special headlamps and a double decked spoiler in black while your at it. :thumbsdow
                Pull the stick out of your ass and suck on it for awhile, you'll enjoy the taste. I was trying to save the kid some money.

Painted altezzas can look quite nice and better than the stock tails IMO.

The anti-ricers are worse than the Ricers. See ricers are like, well i'm not stock. The anti-ricers are like well I'm not rice.

So now a $3.99 can of paint ir rice?

I'll be sure to note that.

Comment

hey pull that dick out of your ass and put it in your mouth where it belongs. Maybe that will shut you up. have some respect. im just trying to save the kid some flaming myself. take all the notes you can because youll need them NEWBIE.

JDMED

buy my jdm part

Comment

dittto dawg ur new dont come in talkin crazy to people who are respected

The Chronicles.

Comment

First of all, just becuase I don't have posts doesn't make me a noob. The kid asked opinions, I gave him one. People paint their tails all the time. With a maroon car, red/clears aren't going to look all that great, esp. with gunmetal rims. Thus all red tails or a set of tinted tails will flow better.

Second, please refrain from homosexual comments. I don't appreciate hearing them, have some respect.

Comment

well, i think carbon fiber goes very well with the maroon, and moreso when you have gunmetal rims. so hey, rock em, who cares what everyone else says. tho on the other hand, red/clears look good on any color... i guess its your preference, either one would look good.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                        Current cars:
                        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

First of all, just becuase I don't have posts doesn't make me a noob. The kid asked opinions, I gave him one. People paint their tails all the time. With a maroon car, red/clears aren't going to look all that great, esp. with gunmetal rims. Thus all red tails or a set of tinted tails will flow better.

Second, please refrain from homosexual comments. I don't appreciate hearing them, have some respect.
                          thats cool man welcome aboard i apologize just chill with all the vulgarity

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                            thats cool man welcome aboard i apologize just chill with all the vulgarity
                            No worries man...nothing was ever directed at you. I just don't like the term "ricer" whether or not people are/aren't.

Btw, nice stance with your car.

Comment

like a stick in your asshole isnt realted to prefering dudes!?!?
                              yeah ok
                              you started this shit. you can thank yourself. welcome to cb7tuners. Great way to make friends and waste space buddy. :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

JDMED

buy my jdm part

Comment

Working...
                              X