kitted cars vs clean(jdm style) cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kitted cars vs clean(jdm style) cars

Just looking for comments on your style of appearance. JDM style or the kitted up style. i like both but their seems that alot of peeps are going the JDM route.

kitted fo sho, cmon now i am not dissin jdm but its basically going from stock to stock. i think kitted up cars look a lot nicer and if completely painted look clean as well. everyones doing jdm now and it can only go so far. as for kits it is endless i am seeing new kits every other day. i am going with kitted up on this one.

Comment

what about oem? what about modded but not quite kitted and not quite oem or jdm? its all a matter of preference, and you can never account for variation in taste.
      im of the whatever looks good persuasion.
      in all honesty i think just viewing the cars on this site will show you that most people are not into the kitted stuff, but most people respect the work it takes to make them that way. regardless of what they look like on the surface, down deep below is the heart and soul of a cb7, and thats why we are all here.
      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

My point of view is..

in the words of theone...

Run what YA BRUNG

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

I bet everybody knows my choice, but its up to the owner of the car. If you like the extreme, go flashy with a kit and paint, or if you dont like flashy, go subtle with JDM.

Comment

This thread is gonna go to shit eventually... it's going to be one super long post defending one's opinion after another...

Why stir up this shit in the first place? There will be no conclusive answer either way... all your gonna find out is that some people like one style better than the other and some aren't tolerant of the one they don't like and some are cool about it....

Pick your path and go with it... don't look for approval from others if it's what you like...you'll have no regrets in the end that way...
            RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ

Pick your path and go with it... don't look for approval from others if it's what you like...you'll have no regrets in the end that way...
              cant put it any better

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

do what you like, be proud of it, and dont force your opinion on anyone, because not everyone feels the same way as you (not directed to anyone in particular).

personally, i can appreciate kits, ive seen some kitted cars that look great, and very well done (customlowz, accord r33, rebels, 91accordexr33, etc). ive also seen some super gawdy kitted cars, which make it look like the owner had no plan or idea what they were doing, just adding a random kit cuz "KITS ARE COOL!!"

the body style of the cb7 is attractive to me, i like it how it is, so i dont want to change it. so im not going to get a kit. although ive seen other cars that look gross stock, and a ton better with some sort of kit (one thats planned and flows with the body of the car).

again tho, really its up to the owner... things i may think are ugly, are beautiful in the owners eyes... and things i think are cool (bumper pole) are super ugly in other ppls eyes... so why argue about it? to each their own.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

the only kind i dont like is the kind that people do becuase others do it/the kind that people do because other people like that kind. make up your own mind, have your own opinions, do what you like.
                  2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                  2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
                    do what you like, be proud of it, and dont force your opinion on anyone, because not everyone feels the same way as you (not directed to anyone in particular).

personally, i can appreciate kits, ive seen some kitted cars that look great, and very well done (customlowz, accord r33, rebels, 91accordexr33, etc). ive also seen some super gawdy kitted cars, which make it look like the owner had no plan or idea what they were doing, just adding a random kit cuz "KITS ARE COOL!!"

the body style of the cb7 is attractive to me, i like it how it is, so i dont want to change it. so im not going to get a kit. although ive seen other cars that look gross stock, and a ton better with some sort of kit (one thats planned and flows with the body of the car).

again tho, really its up to the owner... things i may think are ugly, are beautiful in the owners eyes... and things i think are cool (bumper pole) are super ugly in other ppls eyes... so why argue about it? to each their own.
                    agreed 110% on everything said
                    OS^e
                    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
                      This thread is gonna go to shit eventually... it's going to be one super long post defending one's opinion after another...

damn, you read my mind!

Why stir up this shit in the first place? There will be no conclusive answer either way... all your gonna find out is that some people like one style better than the other and some aren't tolerant of the one they don't like and some are cool about it....

refer to above comment. and agreed.

can't say it any better.

Originally posted by cpmike

agreed.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

I know im gonna stir up some haters on this but...

I dont like any kits for CB Accords except the skyline style kits. I think they are all ugly and dont flow with the lines of the car at all.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7deathride
                          I know im gonna stir up some haters on this but...

I dont like any kits for CB Accords except the skyline style kits. I think they are all ugly and dont flow with the lines of the car at all.
                          agreed, cept I like the buddy club kits/R34 kits
                          OS^e
                          1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

thanks for the comments. this thread might end or it might go on forever, thats alright. im just doing this cuz i would like to see peoples opinions on differnent exterior styles. i like both. if i had my way i would do both styles. i say do what you like, not as ur told. ur car resembles urself so keep it that way. dont change it cuz somebody says so.http://memimage.cardomain.com/member...541_8_full.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                              thanks for the comments. this thread might end or it might go on forever, thats alright. im just doing this cuz i would like to see peoples opinions on differnent exterior styles. i like both. if i had my way i would do both styles. i say do what you like, not as ur told. ur car resembles urself so keep it that way. dont change it cuz somebody says so.http://memimage.cardomain.com/member...541_8_full.jpg
                              Holy shit, that is nice!

Comment

Working...
                              X