Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Us What YOU Want! (though you won't get it, because TAS isn't on here anymore!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This makes us look really nice.......trashing a thread due to inactivity? I would think we are better than this.

If they are indeed gone.......let the thread go.
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
      Tasauto.com
      Last Activity: 03-13-2010 08:31 AM

I'd say they are gone.

Funny how they still have prime position advertising in the top right corner though . . . .

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Yeah, I really need to remove that. I should probably contact them and ask if they wish to continue, but honestly... with the disappearing act that they played, I think I'll do it the same way. They treated me (and this community) unprofessionally, so I don't see the need to do any better in return. Yes, they cater to the Accord community, and for that I am thankful... but they are getting no more preferential treatment on here any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
          This makes us look really nice.......trashing a thread due to inactivity? I would think we are better than this.

Initially, I had only posted to say that they are no longer here. Then I changed the title... the immature ones decided to start making the fictional part requests. Of course, if they were active, they could clean up their own thread.

However, this section will be deleted shortly anyway, so whatever... we can have our fun. It's not like TASauto is here to see it happening. I wouldn't stand for this if the company was actively on the site still... of if they had treated my members fairly. I've heard a few reports of them being rude to people who asked them questions, and their prices have increased sharply.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Of course, if they were active, they could clean up their own thread.

It's not like TASauto is here to see it happening.
            I've heard a few reports of them being rude to people who asked them questions, and their prices have increased sharply.
            There's all of your reasons and answers right there.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Meh most of their low end stuff was sourced from the same generic cheap crap thats sold on ebay, at a higher price.
              wat?

Comment

True. Their best offerings, aside from some of their aftermarket bits (like the adjustable control arms) were the bundled OEM stuff such as the ROH conversion kits. Made things easy for lazy people.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  True. Their best offerings, aside from some of their aftermarket bits (like the adjustable control arms) were the bundled OEM stuff such as the ROH conversion kits. Made things easy for lazy people.
                  They had the right idea, on paper sounded great, however once you got to see things, parts/prices/service. Turned me off.
                  wat?

Comment

Yeah. Prices began to skyrocket, and the support on here disappeared. I think Steve, the guy that was behind the screen name, no longer works for them. They never bothered replacing him, and never bothered to communicate to me that a person that was assigned to run this particular section wasn't coming back. VERY unprofessional, IMO. It's like owning a store in the mall, and then one day just never showing up to run it and expecting everything to be fine.

I have members here asking questions, PMing this screen name, requesting parts... and getting no response. It makes THEM look terrible!

Comment

Yeah, I mean its not like they "didn't notice" im pretty sure they got a good increase in sales from this site. I don't know why they would just leave, I cant say, but I can come up with its is bad business.
                      wat?

Comment

This site is the reason they went from 94-02 Accords ONLY, to 90-02 Accords ONLY.

Comment

I'd like to request a transformers module. I sometimes don't like leaving my car parked in certain areas, and would love to be able to fit it in my pocket.
                          If possible, the JDM version.

Thanks
                          MRT
                          37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                          30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                          27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                          Originally posted by Tippey764
                          I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Working...
                          X