Bisimoto H22 & H2B Header Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUMP!

Get those last payments in everyone, headers are in production and being shipped out!

We should have a bunch of the coated ones going out tomorrow!

Questions, comments, concerns, orders?
    Randy@Bisimoto.com
    Bisimoto Engineering
    Randy@Bisimoto.com
    (888)-922-6686

Comment

flange and gasket

Hello friends, I would just like to post this encased others were having as hard of time as me getting the gasket and Flange.
      Kteller has 2.5 inch Flange in stock
      JHPUSA has gasket in stock.

If others have found someone who currently has both it might be nice if that could be posted.

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Ghetto_CB7 View Post
        Hello friends, I would just like to post this encased others were having as hard of time as me getting the gasket and Flange.
        Kteller has 2.5 inch Flange in stock
        JHPUSA has gasket in stock.

If others have found someone who currently has both it might be nice if that could be posted.
        Following your lead, I checked both sites, and found that JHP also stocks the flange as well, so you can get the Blox pair from them (but I have found them to be pretty expensive)

the flange I found to be relatively easy to locate on google, but most them are the plain flange (with no piping at all), and no gasket.

I ended up ordering this from ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...Q5fCarQ5fParts This is the only place I have found to sell the flange with piping pre-attached, now all I need to do is add a CB7 style flange onto the back of it.

In searching for the gasket, I came across a site selling the Vibrant #2599B, which happens to be the flange, with the gasket included, for a very good price. If anybody is looking for the pair together, this would probably be the way to go: http://www.google.com/products?hl=en...-8&sa=N&tab=wf

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Jhp

There seems to be a shortage of the flange and gasket made by blox, and the oem honda gasket. JHP does stock them, but are out of the flange and it is on back order. Kteller stocks both, but are out of the gasket. Blox themselves are out of both and the honda gasket.

The only ones I have found are listed there. Someone finds someone who actually has both in stock that would be nice to post because I am assuming others will be trying to find them too.

Comment

Hello all

Well good news, and bad news.

The good news is that the header is being installed. The bad news is I was stupid, and decided to have the shop that did my exhaust do the install.

I knew this was a bad idea, but my garage graduated and left for Arizona this summer, and since the 2.5" downpipe modification for my stock JDM header was temporary (only on until bisi's showed up) I let them just weld it to the rest of the exhaust.

So I had no way to even jack up the car and decided that I would let them do it for me.

So they started working on it at 1:00 today and got a call just a minuet ago ,4:00, and was told that to install the header they needed to remove the cross member and jack up the engine. They also informed me it would most likely not get done today.

I told them others had installed it without doing any of that, just some grinding to get the downpipe to fit, and they said that it would not help at all to grind it.

So here I am sitting in front of my computer watching my money disappear on something I could have done faster, and for free.

So far I am up to $225 on install, and they said they wont finish today, so it will be at least $300 with the going rate of $75 an hour.

I could have bought myself a clutch for that.

So long story short, if you can, install it yourself, DON'T BE LIKE ME !
            Last edited by Ghetto_CB7; 11-11-2010, 11:56 PM.

Comment

There seems to be a shortage of the flange and gasket made by blox, and the oem honda gasket. JHP does stock them, but are out of the flange and it is on back order. Kteller stocks both, but are out of the gasket. Blox themselves are out of both and the honda gasket.

The only ones I have found are listed there. Someone finds someone who actually has both in stock that would be nice to post because I am assuming others will be trying to find them too.

I should have both in stock within the next day or so:

1 x Graphite Exhaust Gasket, Donut Style, 2.5" I.D. - $19.99
              1 x JDM Collector Flange (blox or other brand based on availability) - $19.95

So basically the setup is going to cost $45 shipped:

After reading this, I might recommend the J Spec Kit: $45 shipped

KTeller, Inc.
              sale@kteller.com
              cb7tuner-7 (7% off coupon code)

Comment

After the install

After my install ordeal, I too recommend the package pictured in the image from Kteller. The 2.5" JDM collector flange actually has a nearly 2" inside diameter and requires modification to be 2.5".

Comment

I know I shouldn't rise an old thread up... but I think I'm having a problem here.

The lower pipe seem too slanted toward the ground..? I might have putting it together wrong or something? can you guys help?? since many of you here have H22 CBs. Maybe a wrong lower pipe? need more adjustment? I try sliding up and down on the 4-collector connection to adjust but no luck.

Here is a pic and drawing of what I trying to tell:

Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

2 things happened

Most likely one of two events have happened, either you do not have the runners all the way into the collector, which is what I am thinking. Or when you ordered your header you specified h2b or some other transmission combination.

My guess however is the first option, it is HARD, capitalized for a reason to get that sucker in there, Just because the springs connect on the collector doesn't mean it is fully inserted.

I am sure that is probably not what you wanted to hear lol, keep with it.

As an afterthought and my new top guess lol, is that you are hitting the front cross member.

Comment

Most likely one of two events have happened, either you do not have the runners all the way into the collector, which is what I am thinking. Or when you ordered your header you specified h2b or some other transmission combination.

My guess however is the first option, it is HARD, capitalized for a reason to get that sucker in there, Just because the springs connect on the collector doesn't mean it is fully inserted.

I am sure that is probably not what you wanted to hear lol, keep with it.

As an afterthought and my new top guess lol, is that you are hitting the front cross member.
                      Thanks ... here's my reply back so you can help me.

I think I had the 4 runners all the way up.. because it no longer move. The section that allow the runnesr to slide in and out is only like 2inches so I know I got it all the way up.

I bought the header from 2point6, Scott told me it was brandnew and was a standard H22 setup so I would think it's for a stock H22 motor and H22 tranny.
                      I dont think the H2B was made any different because the lower pipe wrap around the oilpan not the transmission.

It was hard at first to slide the runners into the collector section but I did manage and found a way to do it. It was all the way in because like I was saying it wont go in anymore... the connecting section was only 2 inch or less.

I was not hitting on the cross mmember but rather I was hitting abit on the oil pan.
                      Last edited by HATCHing; 03-19-2011, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Try pushing the lower downpipe out a little more.
                        The beginning of a new era............................
                        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                          Try pushing the lower downpipe out a little more.
                          I already did that .. no change, the lower pipe will still be at the same angle slanted toward the ground.
                          It look like no matter where I slide the runners, all the way up or back it down abit it still hang low and slanted like that in the picture. It hug really tighly to the oilpan though.

Just so frustrating...

I pm Scott (2point6) already so I hope he can tell me more detail about the header.

Comment

It is possible

Since it is scott's it is possible that he asked for an h2b setup, the difference in that setup is that the engine tilts back much further than with an h22 transmission.

This could be the problem. I don't know, You may also want to post on the bisimoto forum, as he and his reps may be able to help too.

Comment

Scott might of shipped me the h2b then..

I remember this in his FS thread he said he have both a H2B and a Standard H22 available. I ask specifically for the standard H22 header since I own a CB and this is a CB forum afterall.

I will try to contact BISIMOTO and will try to post on their forum as well... but I'm waiting for Scott to reply my PM first.

Comment

Me and Scott got it sorted out.
                                He send me the H2B B-pipe (lower pipe)

He is gonna ship me the correct one.

Comment

Working...
                                X