Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

kaizen speed balance shaft elimination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kaizen speed balance shaft elimination

just installed took like 6hrs in car, i recomend you pull the motor but it can be done in car, but the performance of engine was crazy after words this sob pulls like a damn demon i suggest this to any one, and is way more responsive easier to do the timing belt and higher oil pressure f**king awsome
    need h23 head

nice, i saw a write of on honda tech about it, did you feel any vibration afterwards? how high is the oil pressure? i though it was impossible to in while in the car because of the shafts?

any way good job man
    Members Ride

Comment

its was a pian in tha ass to do in tha car thats why it took so long and i cant tell any diff in vibration but tha car is lowered and has a 272 cam in it so i get lots of vibration anyway but couldnt fell any diff
      need h23 head

Comment

no pics

Comment

howd you pull the shafts out with the motor still in the car? with it lowered, is there room to pull them out through the wheel well?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Im planning on driving to Kaizen later in the week to see what they offer. Ill see if I can take a few pics of the item.
            H22 Accord

Comment

theres a few good threads about this on HT...im just wondering the long term effects and if its all worth the risk

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                theres a few good threads about this on HT...im just wondering the long term effects and if its all worth the risk
                x2. 2point6 did this to his h22a if i remember and its daily driven. DUnno how that is going for him since he hasnt posted on here in a while.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

sorry no pics and yes there is room to pull them out if u drop the motor down on the drivers side through the wheel well
                  need h23 head

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                    well i wondered that my self an it seems that the extra amount of accual harmonic vibration isnt even measurable the shafts just make the car comfertable for like grandma to drive
                    need h23 head

Comment

Originally posted by Devin
                      well i wondered that my self an it seems that the extra amount of accual harmonic vibration isnt even measurable the shafts just make the car comfertable for like grandma to drive
                      agreed, they're not in there to compensate for any out of balance issue, just comfort reasons.
                      www.roskoracing.com << Euro-R manifolds/adapters and H22 parts

>>check out my H23vtec build thread...
                      http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2030543

Comment

Originally posted by Rosko
                        agreed, they're not in there to compensate for any out of balance issue, just comfort reasons.
                        thank you, the auto industry all sat down and decided after the gm 2.3 was developed that any engine over 2.0 should have the shafts because of the comfert issue, car and driver accualy described that engine and the mopar 2.2 rough as a cob because of there being no balance shafts.
                        need h23 head

Comment

yah its not like they couldn't of just balanced the things eh?
                          '90 Accord LX, 5spd.

Comment

i didn't install the balancer belt when i built my f22a1 last fall. it actually made the car smoother cause i had the energy suspension front mount insert. revved alot faster, wish i had've got the retuned ecu in it before i wrecked it a month ago. Probly woulda made about 150whp & 155ft-lbs.

.:1993 EX-R Sedan:..:psyphredotcom:..:mrtazzymotorsports:.

Comment

Working...
                            X