Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

i can't find this anywhere on the forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can't find this anywhere on the forums

anybody know if a c27a1 or g25a1 will drop into the cb?

no

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

not drop but if u modify

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

G25A=POS engine that will probly last you like a year max. They have alot of problems. 5 Cylinder honda engines should all be melted down to make new F22s.lol

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
          G25A=POS engine that will probly last you like a year max. They have alot of problems. 5 Cylinder honda engines should all be melted down to make new F22s.lol
          I know so many ppl that say this...my mechanic won't even have them in his shop...although he only fixes Honda/Acura's ...whats wrong with the 5pot Honda motors exactly? specially the motor from the vigor...i thought that was supposed to have been a sporty car?
          DEVOTE

Comment

If I remember it was the HG likes to blow.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

same chassis,... vigor and inspire,... rite? minor mods maybe.
              my '92 m'siaDM CB3 EXi
              my '89 JDM CB3 EXi

my '98 JDM CF4 SiR

Comment

waste of money IMO....just build the f22, it will be more reliable in the end and will have more power than those motors!
                TEH SICKNESS IS RISING

Comment

heh, ya, im not building, i was just pondering. i did some research for the hell of it, and pretty much the g series is extinct. i can turbo my accord if i want, but im really cheap and can't justify the cost and work vs advantages. i got caught speeding 77 in a 45 on south 130 here in jersey, so i really don't want to think what i would do with a turbo! other than burning a mercedez, i think my stock 140 or so hp is fine. thanks for the input guys.

Comment

Honda's only straight motor larger than a 4 was the 5... it was a one of a kind motor. With no previous straight 5 or 6 to base it off of, it probably had bugs. Not to mention parts aren't abundant, since it's rather uncommon. Neat concept, but not good.

Our cars aren't big enough to accept anything other than a 4 cylinder without some major work and a good deal of careful planning. Get the geometry wrong and you'll be snapping axles every week.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                      Our cars aren't big enough to accept anything other than a 4 cylinder without some major work and a good deal of careful planning.

...one of these days...some crazy guy is going to make a rear drive V6 CB7...I can feel it.
                      DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                        ...one of these days...some crazy guy is going to make a rear drive V6 CB7...I can feel it.
                        That would be incredibly cool. Or somehow use the crv awd and a k24.
                        Click for my ride thread.

Comment

understood. i've got my f22 almost where i want it though. the only thing that bothers me is the surging idle. i opened the fitv and there isn't a screw there, per se, there's what looks like a copper cone and two white semi-circle pieces of plastic. im not sure what to screw down after heating up the engine. well, still learning of course. anyway, i'm planning to replace the fitv altogether. when i bang away at it while the car is surging, it idles right the more i smack it. it used to do that with the iacv, then i replaced with a junk, it doesn't anymore. smacking stuff is really bad way to find out whats wrong though...

still, i may be happy with my car as it is...i can dream about more cylinders can't i...?

Comment

Working...
                          X