Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What springs to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What springs to buy

I was wanting to buy some springs for my car. I have eibach sportlines and they ride good but are real old and are starting to loose there stiffness. I want a good 2.5" drop and dont know what springs to buy. I don't want coil overs just lowering springs. Let me know what I should get.
    -1991 Honda Accord LX H22a-

Neuspeed race is what i have waiting on me, if you look at CP[mike]`s car he has them and his car sets really low... Neuspeed has them for 120 shipped...
    Hondatuner4267 also has them... just a couple you could look at and decide if thats low enough for you...

Comment

Where would you order them from.

Comment

Neuspeed.com They have them for 119.99 shipped, i got them in about a week... now they sit under the damn christmas tree (present from mom)

Comment

doctorimports.com has sprint extrems for 130 and it is a 2.5 drop. Is the neuspeed the same.

Comment

Neuspeed Race Springs 2.0r and 2.25f
            Last edited by 90Cb7sleeper; 11-29-2006, 12:43 PM.

Comment

i have some dropzone springs that im gonna be selling in 2 weeks there 2.5 in the front and 2.25 in the back you could check out my drop in my members ride thread if you want

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
              "2SIIC"
              Authentic Jerseys for sale
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

i was on the sportlines (my favorites), until i got this car on the neuspeed race springs. now i recommend the race springs to ppl who want to be this low... i like the height and feel of the ride. i scrape every so often, but nothing critical or worth caring about. plus the worldsport exhaust piping hangs low, so if you have a less saggy exhaust, it wont be too bad. ~2-2.5 is probably the lowest you can go without starting to cause drivability annoyances...
                Last edited by cp[mike]; 11-29-2006, 04:44 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

tein s-techs are good ride nice and still i got them $139 they are about i think 2 in front 1.7 in the reaer not to sure though

Comment

Ive got sprint blue springs on stock struts.

Heres what my exhaust looks like from a lower view looks high now cuz no one is sittin in it =P
                    *edit* forgot I have 2.5" crush bent piping so yea.

Last edited by NAiL05; 11-29-2006, 04:52 PM.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Are you sure that your shocks aren't what's starting to get saggy?
                      Michael

Comment

I strongly recommend neuspeed sport springs with koni yellow adjustables or known as the supercup kit. Just make sure you have the ingalls camberkit to go along with it you want to be as straight on it as possible. And dont forget when you go to get your ride alaigned to also get a printout.

Comment

go eibach again either that or progressive, both are trusted names
                          the green bean

Comment

Guy's, I tell every time I think I'm closed to picking the ones that I want I read a new thread make me start looking again. But that good because I want it right...........how do this effect my ground kits.

Comment

quite simple
                              it will probably end up being which do u want more? the body kit or the suspension. because if u go X amount of inches lower with the springs, and your body kit adds X amount of inches, i mean, theres just a really good chance that ull scrape the hell out of ur front bumper, u know?? i dont think id run it lowered AND with a kit. but just my .02
                              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                              Disregard females, acquire currency
                              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Working...
                              X