Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Where to buy SS Clutch line for a CB7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy SS Clutch line for a CB7?

im doing my 5spd swap soon and i would rather use SS Clutch line than the hard line, cause it would be a lot easier to install, i found SS clutch line for 1992-2000 prelude, and im pretty sure this will work for our CB7s, need a confirmation tho.

Also i only found one place to get them, wondering if anyone knows any other online stores to buy em? thanks!
    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

If it is SS braided, then it is flexible, and it will be compatible as far as the fittings on the end, and is probably similar in length. The one for 92-00 Prelude might work in the accord.
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I dunno I would just stay with the hardlines dunno why you would want to go through the trouble of re routing the clutch line but thats me. Better spent on some SS brake lines.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

he isnt rerouting the clutch line, he is swaping so he dosent already have a clutch line. and that hard clutch line can be a pain in the ass to put in, and it has that rubber line in it's system.
        spin city

Comment

i had the same idea in mind, so i tried the 92-01 lude line from ebay. fittings are too small on each end :\ now i wonder if perhaps a 5th gen accord line would work... but i think if it did, they would probably sell it w/ 90-93 as an application.

btw guys its just a short line that replaces the rubber section. the rest of the hardline is still used.

[img]http://www.****.com/pics/92exr/euror_removal/000_0629.JPG[/img]
          Last edited by cp[mike]; 10-27-2006, 12:11 AM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

o really? I thought you can replace all the hardlines? all the way from the slave clutch cylinder to the master? this would save me a lot of time when doing the swap
            1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

i was told using a -3 SS line (dash 3) and using AN fitments and adapters, it will work.
              ..[CB7][STAR]..
              MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

i asked that awhile back on honda tech. http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1459248. check out raceaccrodingly's post. i have heard alot of guys doing this. i am going with the stock hard lines though. the hard line is very bendable. so i was gonna probably put it in the stock places were i could and the rest just zip tie to the other lines on the fire wall if that will work.
                91 Ex CB9
                JDM h22 auto swap, now w/H23 5spd conversion, short ram intake w/K&N filter, DC ceramic header, 2.25" custom catback exhaust, AMR Engineering coilovers, 205/50/16's Enkei RS5's, front slotted rotors, Xenon body kit.

W.I.P.
                p72 ecu on Hondata

To Come
                Weight Reductions
                R33 or R34 front end

Comment

Working...
                X